The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VW California Club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote microbusdeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VW California Club
    Posted: 23 Aug 22 at 22:44
I am an American and a long time T3 owner including my present ride the famed "Unicorn" a factory Westfalia Joker 16" syncro hightop.  However, I am jonesing for a T6.1 California which VW, in their idiotic way, refuses to export to the USA.  Now that we are retired we would like to buy a T6.1 and keep it in Europe.  My wife's sister lives in the Netherlands so we can register it in her name.

Where the brick-yard comes into play:  We'd like to learn more about the T6.1 Cali and it appears that there is an excellent owners group in the UK dedicated to these things.  For some unknown reason the web site VWCaliforniaClub.com has labeled my account as SPAM and refuses to let me sign in.  They give a helpful note that I should contact the administrator if I feel this determination was done in error but the @#$^*()() thing won't let me contact anyone!

So my plea is to anyone on this site who may have contact information on the site administrator please pass it on to me so that I can redeem my good name and begin obsessing over the newest VW camper van.  Thank you for any tips you can send to me.
Baxter View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Scruff Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baxter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 23 at 16:33
Use a VPN?
 Post Reply Post Reply