The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spares to Australia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spares to Australia
    Posted: 29 Nov 22 at 11:40
Hi all,
i'm looking for someone who's knows where i can get spare parts sent to Australia. Ive exported my LT45 and a few things need replacing, door window seals, door handles etc. the small stuff.

if anyone is out there and can help i'd appreciate it.

cheers
Buss Marius View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buss Marius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 22 at 10:30
I asume Brickwerks ship to Australia. Even befor Brexit they shiped to Non-Eu member Norway. It only takes longer time to get it to Australia. They have used UPS for some years but my last order of 1300£ was shipped with Fed-ex. I ordered on thursday and it was at my door in Norway on monday
Campervan culture has some LT Parts, and since they have a MAN them selves, with a LT Cab they might help you.
The other wendor that has some LT parts is Werk34.de in germany, but acording to their home page they have now stoped shipping to Norway. Also Gunzl, the official Westfalia spareparts supplier has som LT parts.
Notice Cash payment and Computer-stone age country Germany have now turned to Pay Pal. I dont manage to pay with PayPal so i now buy from UK or France (serial-kombi.com)
And then you have Volkswagen classic parts: vw-classicparts.com
87 Karmann LT L 2,4D. 89 T3 Syncro Reimo 1,9TD. 2000 T4 Caravelle TDI
 Post Reply Post Reply