The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Show pictures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polish Sea 2016 Trip...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MC-Maxim View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC-Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Polish Sea 2016 Trip...
    Posted: 31 Jan 17 at 06:38
Hello,

We want to share some pics from our last holiday trip.

VW LT31 `93 FLORIDA
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 17 at 12:51
Hug
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
Buss Marius View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buss Marius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 17 at 15:25
Ahh the Polish Riviera. But where are the pictures taken?
I guess some of them are taken in Gdynia and is number 8 and 9 from Ustka?
We had 10 wonderful days in Poland in 2014. We mostly followed the coast from Miedzyzdroje to Leba, then took the shortcut to Gdynia and stayed the night in Sopot, next day to Gdansk and then to Torun next day we drove to Miedzyzdroje with a few hours stop in Klomino, the X-nazigerman, X-Russian Garnison, now ghost town. In Miedzyzdroje we left our T4 in a repair shop and returned 1 month later, when they had done a lot of work on it. We had a very nice time in Poland. It is a very relaxed atmosphere there, it feels very safe and the prices are low. Before our arrival in Polen, we visited the Penemunde WW2 rocket development center.
I was also in Miedzyzdroje in oktober and 3 weeks ago. Very few tourists, so the prices at the spa hotels are very good. I hope to see more of Poland in a few years, specially Masuria and the mountains.
Pleas post more pictures, and some of the unbelievable beach, with the nice sand.
87 Karmann LT L 2,4D. 89 T3 Syncro Reimo 1,9TD. 2000 T4 Caravelle TDI
MC-Maxim View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC-Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 17 at 06:55
Originally posted by Buss Marius Buss Marius wrote:

Ahh the Polish Riviera. But where are the pictures taken?
I guess some of them are taken in Gdynia and is number 8 and 9 from Ustka?
We had 10 wonderful days in Poland in 2014. We mostly followed the coast from Miedzyzdroje to Leba, then took the shortcut to Gdynia and stayed the night in Sopot, next day to Gdansk and then to Torun next day we drove to Miedzyzdroje with a few hours stop in Klomino, the X-nazigerman, X-Russian Garnison, now ghost town. In Miedzyzdroje we left our T4 in a repair shop and returned 1 month later, when they had done a lot of work on it. We had a very nice time in Poland. It is a very relaxed atmosphere there, it feels very safe and the prices are low. Before our arrival in Polen, we visited the Penemunde WW2 rocket development center.
I was also in Miedzyzdroje in oktober and 3 weeks ago. Very few tourists, so the prices at the spa hotels are very good. I hope to see more of Poland in a few years, specially Masuria and the mountains.
Pleas post more pictures, and some of the unbelievable beach, with the nice sand.

Nice to hear that you like Poland. It is beautyful. I love mountains and you must visit them ;)
Pics 2,3 and 4 was taken in Gdynia. 5 - Mehelniki, 8,9 - Ustka. Those are all potos I have got.

VW LT31 `93 FLORIDA
 Post Reply Post Reply