The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stolen syncro.....SE London..H891 TYA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petefuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stolen syncro.....SE London..H891 TYA
    Posted: 03 Oct 10 at 14:35
My van was stolen from camberwell (Denmark Hil)......Dark blue metalic, twin headlamps, diesel.......Reg No H891 TYA....Chassis No 25LG098006

It was stolen in the last 2 months (it was being stored at the back of a mates house, out of sight and in a very difficult place for it to be removed from...so I thought)

It was full of spares.....it was a converted panel van and I had fitted factory windows to the sides.....was bought from syncrospares as a damaged van and had been fully repaired....the repairs to the rear O/S and front N/S will be apparent from inside the van aswell as the welded factory window surrounds.

Really gutted as I have had this for a number of years and had a full Westfalia Atlantic interior and roof to fit to it this winter.....any info would be appreciated.....

Pete 07950 760076.....cheers
cinimod View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinimod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 10 at 14:41
do you have any pics of it?
will keep a look out as all over surrey and hampshire
90 westy cali pop(sold)

surfzone View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 10 at 15:05
Hi Petefuss
sorry to hear about your bus I drive all over surrey and hampshire please pop
some photo will pint one out and pop it in car
             surfzone
 Post Reply Post Reply