The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Very distinctive van stolen London 6Jun E282 WKK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Very distinctive van stolen London 6Jun E282 WKK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very distinctive van stolen London 6Jun E282 WKK
    Posted: 07 Jun 10 at 14:03
Mate's van taken last night, VERY distinctive painted by reknowned graffer INSA.

More details as I get them, eyes peels much appreciated...E282 WKK

Merc alloys and bright yellow shocks, now has square headlamps that haven't been taped for UK, smoked rear lamps and blinkers and a wraparound SA grille.

Edited by plurker - 07 Jun 10 at 16:30
WTD, T3 -40mm springs, a poptop and someone to fit it :)

MrDenis View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrDenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 10 at 17:34
Cheers for posting up P

I'd be very grateful if people would keep an eye out - cheers!

Denis

ps Does anybody know where I can hire/borrow a van for Glasto?

Edited by MrDenis - 07 Jun 10 at 18:32
cinimod View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinimod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 10 at 21:06
Cry
all around surrey and hampshire will keep an eye out-with that paint job should be easy to spot and very hard to hide!
90 westy cali pop(sold)

chrisevans View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 10 at 10:00

Is it me or are there a lot going missing ? No sign of mine by the way

plurker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 10 at 10:16
3 in as many weeks in london N4, N8, and Stoke Newington - all VERY close to each other...Cry
I'm fitting an immobiliser switch to mine this w/e...
WTD, T3 -40mm springs, a poptop and someone to fit it :)

MrDenis View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrDenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 10 at 00:39
Originally posted by plurker plurker wrote:

3 in as many weeks in london N4, N8, and Stoke Newington - all VERY close to each other...Cry

Coppers said mine was more than likely towed - I'll be investigating GPS trackers!
paulr View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 10 at 10:13
I'd be inclined to put an anchor into the drive and chain the van to it underneath.
www.flexiblesanders.co.uk
Tinman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 10 at 11:01

Merc alloys and bright yellow shocks, now has square headlamps that haven't been taped for UK, smoked rear lamps and blinkers and a wraparound SA grille.

ITs all these bits the BASTARDS are after, Then weigh the rest it with some dodgey scrap manAngry
max and caddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 10 at 20:02
that sounds right. why are t3 bits so expensive?
drliamski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drliamski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 10 at 19:19

Add another two to this, a good friends' ratty white doka with protean gardens signwriting was stolen from N8. Mountview Rd.

Not only that, met a gut in Sainsburys car park who had a danbury knicked just before glastonbury.

The cops arnt gonna do anythin, two days after the doka theft, letter saying case closed Angry

I think we have to go to the papers!

Stay safe out there
Liam
VWlewis View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 10 at 20:36
Is the time coming when we will need to carry papers to prove our ownership of our VeeDubs ... probably not if the cops are not bothered to help us out.Thumbs Down

And what about the insurance premiums which will kick back on all of us!

Edited by VWlewis - 11 Aug 10 at 20:37
Dr. T15 - Took test in a T2, drove a T1, T4, T5 and now run a T3 - and I am not Tee'd off
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 10 at 20:56
Originally posted by max and caddy max and caddy wrote:

that sounds right. why are t3 bits so expensive?

because theyre sought after and hard to find.

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
Hillshy View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hillshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 10 at 22:27
i'm north london, will keep my eyes peeled, feel really gutted for you all the same.
1990 velle weekender(Hilli) AAZ

B5 Passat V6 TDI Tiptronic
A3 PD170 s-line soon to be sold asap bloody pd engines!
SUKI SJ410 on stilts
chrisevans View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 10 at 08:03
I havent followed this for a while - hadnt realised the DOKa had gone , used to see that one when I parked my Caravelle up there- any chance of PM'ng mr the reg number . I am contact with Tottenham police to get them to acknowledge the link between all of these thefts. I am going to ask for a meeting with the organised vehicle team chief. 
mick2786 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick2786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 10 at 13:15
I, ll keep an eye out around Lancashire for yea love to get my hands on these shower of s**t dish out some real justice opposed to the nambi pambi sentences they get because there druggies or alchi's
techietone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 11 at 21:50
I am pretty sure I saw this van on steels on brampton hut roundabout has it been recovered?
2001 T4 800 Special 1.9td
 Post Reply Post Reply