The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red B reg Devon white roof stolen from N4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peepshow Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red B reg Devon white roof stolen from N4
    Posted: 10 Sep 10 at 21:02
Hi chaps,

Just returned from work to find our lovely van gone. Red Devon with a white roof. B634 PPR. Parked on Upper Tollington Park. Pretty sure it was there when I went to work this morning. Apparently they come along with a big lorry and crane it away, as if it's illegally parked, or broken down - there's no broken glass anywhere so a good chance that happened to ours.

Normally lives in Essex, bloody London. 8-(

Annoyingly - it had loads of disco lighting equipment and all our camping gear in it and more but what can you do?

Gutted. Just started to get it sorted out too. Oh well...

So long mate, and thanks for all the good times.

8'-(

Paddy

plurker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 10 at 13:46
Just posting this one up for a mate - that's 2 mates' vans taken within 2 months now.  I've fitten addtional security - you probably should too.
cheers

WTD, T3 -40mm springs, a poptop and someone to fit it :)

plurker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 10 at 15:07
http://www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/b634-ppr-stolen-london_topic57855.html  :)
WTD, T3 -40mm springs, a poptop and someone to fit it :)

chrisevans View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 10 at 21:39
There have been 3 t3 vans stolen in this area(half mile radius) since May - including mine. Obviously the same people , well it obvious to me not the police evidently. If you see any van being towed or on the back of a flatbed in North London note the number or take a picture and post the details up here. Its ridiculous being able to take them in broad daylight! I have a clamp a sterring bar and an alarm but that isnt going to stop them is it. WTF
 Post Reply Post Reply