The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stolen Dark Blue Caravelle,L672 PKV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LukeSheffield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stolen Dark Blue Caravelle,L672 PKV
    Posted: 06 Nov 09 at 16:53
Hi my dark blue Volkswagen Caravelle minibus (L672PKV) was stolen yesterday evening (05/11/09) between 19:00 and 23:30 from Palm street in Walkley Sheffield, it had 5 of 8 seats fitted. I was supposed to be taking a university group up to Scotland for some biking at the end of November. If anyone sees it, it would be great... as I really wouldn’t mind it back. I realise it has now probably been burnt out in a field or is sat in a yard being stripped for parts.

Was all sorted to take the van back to my parents house this weekend to fix the temp / fuel regulator and bulbs, fit a new rad / fans and refit exhaust heatshield under drivers seat (it makes a good clanging sound when idling)...... so off to the pub now instead!

Thanks for any info...

Luke
T3di View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3di Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 09 at 17:24
eyes will be kept peeled.
Sorry to hear of yet another Sheffield theft!

sweeneyboy View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweeneyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 09 at 00:10
it would be worth having a drive around the scrap yards monday if you can,there lots of projects been taken away by scrap men of late and weighed in,good luck
i worked out today i have enough money to last the rest of my life..as long as im dead by 2 o'clock on tuesday afternoon
LukeSheffield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LukeSheffield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 09 at 09:54
Thanks, will try and get a mate to drive me around some of the scrappys
 Post Reply Post Reply