The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F305LKL T3 LHD Tristar stolen from Gloucester

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F305LKL T3 LHD Tristar stolen from Gloucester
    Posted: 31 Dec 10 at 16:44
Harico on 80-90 has had his LHD Tristar stolen.

Details from his post on 80-90

Quote Another sad tale I'm afraid.Washed it yesterday afternoon,and it looked gorgeous.It's a LHD 2 wheel drive tristar pickup,with a silver grey tonneau cover,2.1 DJ engine,LPG tank in the locker,alloy wheels,and a very distinctive row of five lights on the cab roof.It's more or less immaculate,having been rebuilt eighteen months ago after some complete toe rag set fire to the cab.Syncrospares came to the rescue and totally rebuilt the interior,and while the insurance company eventually paid out a reasonable sum after an independent valuation,I still spent a fortune having the whole vehicle resprayed at the same time.What makes this crime worse is that I can't even work without the vehicle,though thankfully I never leave anything in it.
Any news would be gratefully received.
Cafnod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cafnod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 11 at 17:15
This one was found a few days ago, nothing to do with West Mercias finest, the guys neighbour saw it whilst out and told the owner where she had seen it.
You couldnt make it up.  I am thinking of towing a cage truck behind mne to park it in.  get worried about leaving it these days.
 Post Reply Post Reply