The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your LT interior

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooandnelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your LT interior
    Posted: 18 Aug 09 at 12:43
Hiya I am a newbie!

I have just bought my first camper from evilbay, i bought it blind (mistake,i know!) It's an LT28 and it looks like a little bit of work, buuut it is ok as far as i am concerned..like a project. Anyway, I just wondered if anyone would mind posting pics of their LT interior so i can get some ideas about what they can/should/do look like!

I have really enjoyed reading the threads but no too much about LT28 anyone who has one..I would love stories/pics etc.

Nice to meet you all!

Nelly.Smile
canny bagga Tudor View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canny bagga Tudor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 09 at 17:47
Hi Nelly, have a look at this thread, it contains links to other posts which include quite a few interior pics:

http://www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/ur-van-conversion_topic37726.html

Tony
1993, LT31, 2.4 petrol (with a 1E engine), lwb, camper conversion project.
BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 09 at 06:07
Here ya go Nelly, here's some pics of mine, these should give you some ideas maybe, the guy who did it (not me) used the interior from a caravan and I reckon he made a great job of it, you can drop a board in across where the 2 small drawers are (under where the table is) and the base for the side sofa and drop the cushion in the other way so it makes a double bed across the back of the van if you want, as there's only me tho' I just usually get in the sleeping bag on either of the couches as they are plenty wide enough, the porta loo sits in the bottom of the cupboard with the mirror on (emergencies only and deffo no number twos LOL LOL) and the 3 way coolbox sits inside the cupboard above that (they are in seperate compartments Big smile) and I reckon I've got more cupboard space in the van than I have in the bloody bungalow Thumbs Up  12 volt lighting and plenty of sockets (240v) for the toaster, kettle etc if there's hook up available.

cheers, Jack.

Edited by BeJay - 19 Aug 09 at 06:09
NIL ILLIGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
nipples View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nipples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 09 at 11:49

DIY jobby but dose the job perfect!
isup View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 09 at 23:37
im looking for ideas too, bought my lt over a year ago im only really getting it together now, ill take pics along the way,   nipples is that a fold down step?
1988 LT31 2.4 Turbo Diesel- slow work in progress --Eire
nipples View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nipples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 09 at 09:11
hey isup, yeah its a fold down, the van was originally a minibus! 
isup View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 09 at 10:44
looks good, any more pics of your interior? is that a bed at the back or storage?

1988 LT31 2.4 Turbo Diesel- slow work in progress --Eire
nipples View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nipples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 09 at 12:34
Its sofas that fold down top a bed plus there is 2 child beds above!
mike38 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 09 at 20:16
Heres a few pics of our self build it sleeps 2 at the back on a double bed thats made up with the table across the seats.And a childs bed above the cab and another single behind the cab seats.We have under bed storage/a wardrobe /small toilet /and over head storage 12v compresser fridge 2 burner hob with grill sink and drainer along with a 2kw inverter that is powered by 2x110amp batterys charged via a sterling 90amp battery to battery 4stage charger.The inverter powers the microwave we built the van for freecamping so it has all led lights cold cathode lighting and a flourecent light that charges itself when the engine is running.And a solar panel mounted on the roof.

The Beast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Beast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 09 at 20:26
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_photoshed/3848219459/ 
This is my 1990 61k LT28 "Nu Venture" conversion  2.4 petrol 4 speed with no power steering THATS why it's called
"The Beast". (with LT35 rear doors for those with real sharp eyes)
LT28 high top 2.4 petrol 6 pot 4 speed. 1991
canny bagga Tudor View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canny bagga Tudor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 09 at 21:02
Originally posted by The Beast The Beast wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_photoshed/3848219459/ 
This is my 1990 61k LT28 "Nu Venture" conversion  2.4 petrol 4 speed with no power steering THATS why it's called
"The Beast". (with LT35 rear doors for those with real sharp eyes)

Like the high roof. Thumbs Up

Tony

Edited by canny bagga Tudor - 24 Aug 09 at 21:04
1993, LT31, 2.4 petrol (with a 1E engine), lwb, camper conversion project.
Flying Frog View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flying Frog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 09 at 08:22
It all seems that you all have the kitchen in the front behind the driver seat. In mine the kitchen is right at the back the front is for the seating (as you walk in the sliding dorr) I will post pics soon when manage to get some
lt31 2.4l petrol diamon conversion
icky View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 09 at 16:54
Originally posted by Flying Frog Flying Frog wrote:

It all seems that you all have the kitchen in the front behind the driver seat. In mine the kitchen is right at the back the front is for the seating (as you walk in the sliding dorr) I will post pics soon when manage to get some

I have seen that done before.

Mine is an "interesting" layout - that I regret now, having done it!

I've got the fridge and a cupboard behind the passenger seat, then behind the drivers' seat I've got 4 seats around a table... then at the back, one side is a fold out 3/4 width double sofa/bed and the other side is the kitchen!
Engine cranes = the ultimate tool to test the tensile strength of Everything you didn't disconnect!

- 2000 MK4 Golf GT TDi
- 1994 LT Panel Van
- 1997 LT Minibus
- 1984 Volvo/VanHool Alizee
ZUB View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

early morning troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZUB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 09 at 19:37
My kitchen is near the back too icky.

I'm a bell end
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flying Frog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 09 at 22:59
love the rein deer
ZUB View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

early morning troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZUB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 09 at 23:31
Originally posted by Flying Frog Flying Frog wrote:

love the rein deer

MOOSE LOL
I'm a bell end
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flying Frog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 09 at 15:10
sorry rein deer got red noseSmile
ZUB View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

early morning troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZUB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 09 at 15:37
LOL. The German bloke bought it from Sweden so he said, along with loads of stickers of Moose's or is it Moose Confused that he had stuck on the back of the van.
I'm a bell end
bibblybobs View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibblybobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 09 at 12:27

Our's is called the beast too!! Suits it to the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLGWCX2TMXc
1984 LT31 2.4 petrol Camper
ZUB View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

early morning troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZUB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 09 at 21:35
[QUOTE=bibblybobs]

Our's is called the beast too!! Suits it to the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLGWCX2TMXc
[/QUOTE]

Yeh, sexy beast more like LOL You have done one hell of a good job on that van, you should be very proud of yourself Thumbs Up

Nice one.

Ian   
I'm a bell end
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>