The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wot Do U Ride

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smidsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 08 at 18:21
Liquidfreak, bet that hurt in the morning.Wacko

hope your mates obeyed the laws of two wheels and ripped the p**s for the rest of the trip.

was the bridge ok?Wink
Liquidfreak View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquidfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 08 at 19:44
It hurt a lot before the morning, and the hand still hurts from time to time. I did hear the bridge winch a little when I hit it!

Thankfully we took a fat kid with us and everyone just continued with taking the p**s  out of him leaving my mishap unnoticed, well almost.
MultiplexMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MultiplexMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 08 at 21:16
Giant Reign 2 (more cross country than down hill)
Bike Friday NWT (commuting on/to site, touring)
Bike Friday single speed (for when I want to punish myself)
Klein Pinnacle (my original MTB/off road touring bike)
Schauff MTB (ex decided she needed it more than I did Angry)

Oh yeah, I like my pushies Embarrassed 

I purchased the Kombi in order to get me to some of the great trails and locations around Oz.  It's been great! Thumbs%20Up

Edited by MultiplexMan - 04 May 08 at 21:19
Mr Hedgehog View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Hedgehog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 08 at 23:27
Originally posted by Mr Hedgehog Mr Hedgehog wrote:

Half share in a R1 a Hornet 600 the one with a half fairing and Honda SH125 Scooter, thinking of selling the Hornet and the share in the R1 for a orginal Lambretta for a Sunday potter Smile 

I brought a 1968 Vespa GS160 in the end and have just finished fitting a rally 200 engine to it so it goes like stink but the handling really does scare me Shocked

Its in completely orginal condition so maybe 40 year old shocks could be the problem, it might of been a good idea to sort the handling before the engine but you know what its likeEmbarrassed

Jumped Ship to a Vito but I hear a 2021 T6 calling, only real difference is the Vito cab is more car like.
Jack Clark View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Clark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 08 at 17:39
I guess this counts as riding and it's the reason I have my van. Second photo is me taking off a bit wrong, I should be facing the other way!

fozzy T5 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fozzy T5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 08 at 19:43
Originally posted by Jack Clark Jack Clark wrote:

I guess this counts as riding and it's the reason I have my van. Second photo is me taking off a bit wrong, I should be facing the other way!

Where was that taken? there are alot of people doing that in the rhondda, looks great fun..
wully View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 08 at 04:53
After getting a comedy trade in price for a new T5 from the Vee Dub stealer in Glasgow I decided to keep the van I've got and invest the cash in one of theseBig%20smile

Jack Clark View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Clark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 08 at 14:11
First photo was somewhere over Bucks on the way to Milton Keynes, second photo is the Dominican Republic. Wales is great for flying!
fozzy T5 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fozzy T5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 08 at 16:48
looks a great hobbie, pity i have to many going myself at the moment..
Onefut View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
I like pink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onefut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 08 at 17:11
Originally posted by wully wully wrote:

After getting a comedy trade in price for a new T5 from the Vee Dub stealer in Glasgow I decided to keep the van I've got and invest the cash in one of theseBig%20smile

Just round the Corner from me that mateWink
Thats Loch Garry!
notice the shape of the loch is almost the shape of the map of ScotlandLOLLOL

God whispers in our soul & speaks to our heart. When we don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick.
It's our choice: Listen to the whisper or wait for the brick!
05 Shuttle SE 174 Auto LWB
WOODBUTCHER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODBUTCHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 08 at 17:26
Can't beat riding with a friend
kernow View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kernow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 08 at 18:24
good idea Wully , i think and older van and a bike is preferable tojust a van , especially over in Iceland , i would love to ride there on a trailie .

I watch a lot of hangliders at our local beach Whitsand bay , they seem to launch one end and fly about 5 miles up and down the length of the beach when the wind is right . Amazin to watch

I have never seen a double winsurfer is that for real Woodbutcher Clap
my bigest fear is that when I die the missus will sell my toys for what I said I paid for them
Onefut View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
I like pink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onefut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 08 at 18:44
dint notice you were in Iceland Wully

was over there few years ago now

top place lovely peeps

God whispers in our soul & speaks to our heart. When we don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick.
wully View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 08 at 22:12
Originally posted by Onefut Onefut wrote:

dint notice you were in Iceland Wully

was over there few years ago now

top place lovely peeps

Not really in Iceland although Argyll did feel like it some times this past winterEmbarrassed

That road over to Kyle is stunning- and it just keeps getting better the farther north you goClap
Onefut View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
I like pink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onefut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 08 at 22:23
its a place well worth a visit
amazing landscape

the roads up here are a bit pot holey at the mo
ive been up here bout 20yrs now an ive never seen the surface as bad as it is now
wully View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 08 at 00:57
That's one of the many reasons I ride a GSBig%20smile
Liquidfreak View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquidfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 08 at 16:46
I am such a complete tit, just got back from the hospital after breaking my wrist from riding. not a happy bunny!

smidsy View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smidsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 08 at 20:58

you've not been kissing bridges again have you?

at least you'll be able to enjoy the nice weather while you recouperate.

hope it's not the hand you wan sorry write with LOL

get better soon
starsKEY View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starsKEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 08 at 15:04
Originally posted by wully wully wrote:

Hey look, its charley borman......
Its not Aircooled, It's Airconditioned.
pymn2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pymn2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 08 at 23:08

spanking brand/old new blackie and a wr450 for the speedBig%20smile

dont do signatures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>