The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wiring diagram T5 kombi 07 2.5 tdi SWB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moyler01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wiring diagram T5 kombi 07 2.5 tdi SWB
    Posted: 23 Jul 17 at 21:45
Hi
New to the forum and looking for help, I'm after a wiring diagram for my van (T5 07 Kombi T30 swb 2.5 tdi full electric pack including sunroof) as the reversing sensors have stopped working, I've also lost the front and rear fogs, so hoping to get a diagram and then track the problem down. I've checked bulbs, fuses and the obvious wiring but no joy! Anyone point me in the right direction or has this happened to you? Hope you guys can help, cheers Dave
Moyler01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moyler01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 17 at 08:54
Hi, is this post in the correct section or can no one help? Could anyone point me in the right direction? Cheers Dave
T5 TDI View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T5 TDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 17 at 09:13
Bet you have got an original fit towbar Dave!  If so, it's usually the tiny little button inside the towbar electrical plug that gets stuck in.  It is supposed to get pressed in when you connect the trailer wiring plug.  This cuts out the reversing sensors and fog lights for when you have a trailer on the back.  

2004 2.5 174
Moyler01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moyler01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 17 at 13:35
Great shout! Thanks I'll have a look, cheers for the advice it's appreciated, cheers Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply