The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Tech help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Window Seals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmac87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Window Seals
    Posted: 29 May 18 at 12:19
Hi all,

Van currently has window seals where the chrome trim sits in the groove. The Chrome has since been removed from when I had the windows tinted and the guy struggled to get them back in, which I was fine with as I thought about replacing them with fresh new ones.

I quite like the van without the chrome trim in, just wondering if I can replace all the rubbers with rubber seals without the groove as they really need doing?

Kind Regards,

Michael
mjmac
jaber View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 18 at 22:09
Yes mate do believe y can

Steve
take yer time there's a second prize
912 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 18 at 22:12
Depends if you have panel van windows or not, if not you can, if you ha e you can buy black inserts
mjmac87 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmac87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 18 at 23:46
It's a twin slider:

mjmac
912 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 18 at 10:12
factory windows so you can just buy plain seals
mjmac87 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmac87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 18 at 10:47
Awesome, thanks for the info. I just wanted to double check before I purchase :)
mjmac
 Post Reply Post Reply