The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Engine Upgrades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What size nut??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowervanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What size nut??
    Posted: 24 Apr 13 at 08:33
As above... I'm pretty sure it's m6 but what length do I need? It's the two bolts that hold the thermostat cover onto the housing, ej22,

The coolants been in and out 10 times, got a new stat to finish the job off and I was going to re-use the old gasket as it looked better than the new but then I put the new one in anyway. Bled it all AGAIN then noticed a very small drip soooooo I thought ill just nip that up a bit!
I almost cried
Founder Member of the One Man Brazilian Bay Club within a non club forum based chat thingy
flowervanman View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowervanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 13 at 09:22
It may help if I mention that this is only half of it!! The other half is still in the housingLOL
Founder Member of the One Man Brazilian Bay Club within a non club forum based chat thingy
flowervanman View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowervanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 13 at 23:15
For any body doing a search in the future it's an m6x1 25mm!
 Post Reply Post Reply