The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Westfalia forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Watercooled Engine Rebuild

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Watercooled Engine Rebuild
    Posted: 19 Aug 08 at 19:13
We recently rebuilt our 2.1 Litre water-cooled engine. It seemed criminal not to take a few pictures along the way (well quite a few actually). I've now posted them on my website.

If you'd like to view them, point your browser here: http://s136500617.websitehome.co.uk/herman/tasks/engine/refurb.htm
There are 5 pages.

For all the other rubbish about our Westy (modifications, generall information and photo's), click on the link in my signature.

If you find any errors, give me a shout.

Hope you enjoy the photo's and find them useful if you are about to embark on a similar exercise.

Cheers.

Big%20smile
jj-joker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jj-joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 08 at 22:56
Great pics, in fact great site! Me n the missus just read through most of it - very inspiring. Picked up our Joker last w/e and currently awaiting UK registration....can't wait to get out there.
 Post Reply Post Reply