The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VW T4 1996 1.9TD ABL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jakey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VW T4 1996 1.9TD ABL
    Posted: 17 Sep 19 at 10:57
I’ve decided to clear some space on my drive so my T4 is up for grabs. In short the engine/gearbox are sound but the bodywork is in need of quite a bit of TLC (see the YouTube links below). If your interested and want more details my email is ajelectrical1@gmail.com. I’m looking for £1500 for it.
The reason for the sale is I’ve another T4 in my garage that also needs TLC and the wife is giving me grief about having “too many vans” as if that’s a thing, I’m currently running a T5 (forgive me🙏🤷‍♂️😝) and a 2K Caddy😂. The van I’m selling has been sat in my garage for around 5 years so I think it’s time someone gives it the TLC it deserves. The mileage is around 175K. No silly offers please. If it doesn’t sell for roughly what I’m wanting I’ll take the engine and box out and sell the body for spares. The engine is actually better than the one in the van I’m keeping. I’m based in Wakefield WF3🤙
 Post Reply Post Reply