The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - VW LT31 LWB HiTop Campervan. 1991. LPG conversion.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VW LT31 LWB HiTop Campervan. 1991. LPG conversion.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h_lt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VW LT31 LWB HiTop Campervan. 1991. LPG conversion.
    Posted: 27 Nov 17 at 12:41
VW LT 31 Campervan. LWB, hi top.
6 cylinder petrol engine with LPG conversion, done by Profess Autogas in South Wales.
2 gas tanks totalling 140 litres, will do 400 miles on around £70-£80 of gas.
Van has covered 84,000 miles, and the engine had a full top end rebuild at 79,000 miles. Lots of service history for the van to show the work done previously.
Mechanically excellent, with MOT until 10th May 2018. Engine runs super smoothly - much smoother and quieter than a diesel and you can drive within the London Low Emissions Zone.
Nice conversion done by myself and includes a double bed, a single bed, dildo with gas hob/grill (2 calor gas tanks provided, one unused), electric fridge, and sink. Also storage above the cab that can be used for small children to sleep in and a toilet in a separate cubicle that can also be used for storage.
Comes with 4 x 240v sockets and the cable to connect to mains power. Sterling Power inverter to provide 240v power when no mains is available. 12v lighting, and 2 x 12v sockets fitted inside the van to charge phones etc. Sterling Pro Split R to charge the leisure battery. Space for two leisure batteries - one provided but this seems to have died through not being used since last summer.
Lots of storage and enough headroom for even tall adults to stand up in (unlike most VW campers).
The van has a number of rust spots that will need seeing to in the near future, but with a small amount of work it can be made good again. The chassis and underneath is however really solid. 
Viewing and a test drive highly recommended. 
Absolutely gutted to have to sell this van after 8 years, but I'm moving to Denmark and the import tax is too high to justify taking it with me. Plus LPG is not really available there so I'd have to drive to the German border to refuel or run around on Petrol (which isn't not cheap!)
Contact me on 07931 258003 or hywelld AT hotmail.com for more info, more photos, or to arrange to come view and test drive the van.
The van is currently in Hackney, E5, but will be moving to Wem in Shropshire in the next few weeks.
£2750 ono.

Edited by h_lt - 27 Nov 17 at 17:39
 Post Reply Post Reply