The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VW LT Florida sliding door

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinemartyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VW LT Florida sliding door
    Posted: 30 Apr 15 at 14:39
The sliding door on my Lt Florida sticks half way when opening. An extra tug will open or close it but I would like to sort it. It feels like the problem is with the lower roller. Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be? Thanks, Jon

PORTOVECHIOS View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PORTOVECHIOS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 15 at 00:36
When it jams have a feel around mate, feel and listen to whatever's causing the stop
LT28 1988 Camper 2400 Petrol

pinemartyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinemartyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 15 at 08:54
How many rollers are there on the bottom? I can just feel the one at 90 degrees to the door, are there any more that run vertical on the base plate? 
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 15 at 09:31
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
 Post Reply Post Reply