Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

#urgent# steering rack rhd (none pas)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak
Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m666blp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #urgent# steering rack rhd (none pas)
    Posted: 02 Jan 08 at 19:04
hi all,

paypal at ready , need a 2nd hand steering rack , rhd (none power steering) for a 1990 1.9 dg crew cab , and i need it posted to me to get here for friday before 12, any takers?

mat

sorry to put this here also but just need people to see it asap.
T3ADICT View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3ADICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 08 at 23:23

got two off here.. is it definatly the rack and not the inner joint on the rack.. as these often show like ware in the rack easy way to know is to pull back the rubber boots on the rack..

ive got two that are off.. one is in a box still from the guy that posted it to me... (i didnt use the rack as it was just an end joint on the rack so i just used one from that) so the rack its self is complete..

WHY T3's.... because they are just so adictive, and having one just aint enough
m666blp View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m666blp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 08 at 08:49
guy failed the mot on ,upper ball joints and steering rack , he said the boot was gone and that the inside was goosed , I can get a new rack for £88 + at local factors . can you give me a call on

as i will need one of them , I have time pressures to so i guess it will be easier to fit full rack than dismantle old one and fit new gubbins , im not sure .

mat.

ps. thanks. and how much delivered next day to

M palmer
clematis cottage
great corby
carlisle
cumbria ,
ca48lt
 Post Reply Post Reply