The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

upholstery service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stumpy1972uk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: upholstery service
    Posted: 24 Jun 11 at 23:58
2020mad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2020mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 11 at 00:34
Hi, may be intrested in a couple of front seats doing, done rest of interior myself but never tryed doing a set of recaros before only bench seats, i am planning on having a crack at them first as i am on a massive budget but have a feeling they may beat me, only in cov so would be pretty handy.
stumpy1972uk1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stumpy1972uk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 11 at 00:42
ok , no probs. ade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stumpy1972uk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 11 at 21:17
hi guys and gals , aint been updating the thread for a while , very busy at moment , four projects on the go at the moment , just finished a pair of seats for tidy transporters  ,
got a pair of porsche recaros on the go  also modifying his polo breadvan (estate ?) rear seats to incorporate the headrests of the polo saloon car ( cover dropped in place to see how it looks ) base cushion now done all being done to match the pattern of the porsche recaros .
 thanks for looking . ade :ILU:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stumpy1972uk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 15 at 23:03
Website updated . New photos online. ;-)
 Post Reply Post Reply