The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Tech help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracker/central locking wiring (T3)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t3pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tracker/central locking wiring (T3)
    Posted: 06 Jul 15 at 19:17
I've decided to get myself a TK103B+ tracker! Trouble is I'm struggling to figure how to wire it into my central locking unit & wondered if anyone could help me out.

I have installed in my van a universal central locking unit (Right Click CLR669hc). I've now got a TK103B+ tracker device which I want to be activated when I use my central locking - so the tracker turns on when I lock the doors & turns off when I unlock them. Should be simple but the wiring diagram is very poor with no instructions on how to wire the two relays which come with the tracker.

I've enclosed diagrams for both the tracker & the CL. The CL is very straight forward & I've just wired the White, Brown, Blue & Green. For the tracker I only want to sort out the Violet, Blue, Brown & Green wires & how they connect to the relays and to the CL wires. (I'm assuming the CL control box is disconnected/redundant once the tracker is installed).
Thanks in advance.

Tracker relay diagram

Central locking diagram
Alonline View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
VW Customer Service

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 15 at 00:23
I don't know how much wiring savy u have but bottom relay switch the tracker on when locked via the y/b and w/b.

Would need more info to be sure.

W/b seem to be the alarm circuit on the central locking system, b/g appear to work the locking and black earth.
t3pete View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t3pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 15 at 19:57
Thanks -ve
I think I need an idiots guide really, i.e. this wire goes here & that one goes there.
Anyway, I've included a diagram of the tracker terminal. The four wires for the cl are circled - I'm ok with the violet & brown but I'm not sure where blue & green go. Also the master cl actuator has 5 wires black (ground) then blue, green brown & white.
Any help appreciated ta.

Post Reply Post Reply