The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T3/T3 1.9 DG bits for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoopy_frood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T3/T3 1.9 DG bits for sale
    Posted: 25 Feb 16 at 10:23
Doing a subaru swap so I have some bits for sale.

1.9 DG Inlet manifold good condition - includes the now discontinued (according to VW heritage) twin choke to inlet gasket.
£45 posted

Pancake air intake - reasonable condition - there is some black tape on the trunking which I assume might be covering a hole, but the carb and intake were working fine before I took the engine out.
£50 posted

Air filter housing - good condition
£30 posted

Pierburg carb - good condition, was working fine but would probably benefit from a service or rebuild anyway.
£75 posted

If there are any DG bits you want that are not listed here, drop me a line.
hoopy_frood View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoopy_frood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 16 at 12:38
Carb now sold
Dsparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dsparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 19 at 21:18
Can you give me a total to ship that t3 carb manifold to
97 Dutcher Street
Hopedale, MA 01747

I am putting a waterboxer together and don't want to deal with all the fi stuff. Thanks!
DAVE
BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 19 at 09:45
You could try sending him a PM and you MIGHT get lucky if he still has it, but that last post was 3 years ago.
NIL ILLIGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
Dsparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dsparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 19 at 12:29
Lol- I saw that seconds after hitting send... I will pm him just in case. These are pretty hard to come by in the states.
 Post Reply Post Reply