The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > South African T3s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2.5 ltr K jet Wiring Diagrams

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2.5 ltr K jet Wiring Diagrams
    Posted: 06 Jun 12 at 14:09
If anybody owns a 2.5 ltr K jetronic  5 cylinder Microbus or Caravelle ? 

I now have some of the original wiring diagrams !!! Smile 

PM me for details.
Charlie

Small Moves Big Grooves! WeFunkRadio.com

Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 12 at 20:02
Charlie

You have PM.

B.

South African 1991 2.5i 5cyl Microbus - virgin, not campered - piloted by Brian.
T3 Nev View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3 Nev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 12 at 20:08
EXCELLENTSmile
Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 12 at 09:00
Charlie.

Have sent another PM. Are you receiving them?

B.
South African 1991 2.5i 5cyl Microbus - virgin, not campered - piloted by Brian.
TransPorscher View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 12 at 22:05
I've been asked by others for these diagrams. I really don't mind sharing information, I was once accused of not playing my cards close enough to my chest in regards to T3 information!!

What a F**king joke !!! LOL

Needless to say the prick who made that comment knows how I feel !!! Wink

If there are other SA bus owners in the UK or Africa or other parts of the world, please come on this forum and introduce yourself and your T3 !! 

Or ask on the South African forums how a guy in the UK can get information out of SA when they can't !!!  Does seem strange doesn't it ?? So who's playing theirT3 info cards close to their chests ?? LOL

Look forward to hearing from Y'all !!

Charlie

Small Moves Big Grooves! WeFunkRadio.com

mucho View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mucho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 12 at 07:53
me too, I've PM'ed you, again.
2.6i Caravelle 1997 powered by Audi 5 Cylinder - Motronic
silverbullet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 12 at 09:41
Hey Mucho, since you have a 2.6i with the ADV engine then the 2.5 k-jet wiring diagrams won't be of much use on your bus. 
I have a copy of the diagrams for the early 2.6i Motronic as pdf files, have you got any electrical problems or just want to get the diagrams for reference? I have had a load of grief on my 1995 bus, all of it down to morons in the past chopping at the loom with no only half an idea what they were doing.
All fixed now though, running like a dream on 98 octane!

Are you on the syncro-sa forum? Lots of help here www.syncrosa.co.za
Have I missed anything?
mucho View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mucho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 12 at 10:00
Silverbullet, I got the earlier 1994 diagrams from Wychall sometimes back. But its only in part (about 10 pages or so), Please let me know if you have the complete set or better still your set is for the 1997 model (..25ZV..).
I only need them for reference as I do not currently have any issues with my electricals. Cheers.
silverbullet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 12 at 10:27
OK I have the first 15 pages that cover all engine wiring, relay board, dash etc for 1995 from 25SU... i.e. the first 2.6i cars and some supplimentary home-brew info that covers things like the multi-plug pin layout in the engine bay.

I have requested the rest of the diagrams to troubleshoot things like a/c and lights but tbh there's very little difference compared to earlier models afaik.

The only changes that I am aware of on the 2.6i models was the change of ecu for unleaded fuel. Post 2000 models might have the MP9 sequential engine management but I have yet to have this confirmed.
Have I missed anything?
mucho View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mucho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 12 at 10:30
check pm
sunnysick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnysick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 12 at 16:17
hey transporscher .......weell can u help me with those wiring diagram plz of 2.5 ltr K jetronic 5 cylinder Microbus or Caravelle
sunnysick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnysick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 12 at 16:28
plz anybody help me with wiring diagrams 2.5 ltr K jetronic 5 cylinder Microbus or Caravelle south african model...plz i dont want my car to die plz save me guys  
Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 12 at 16:50
You have a PM.
ThavanM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThavanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 19 at 06:54
Hi. I'm installing a 2.5i with k-jet system in my Breakaway Camper. I'll appreciate any documents and information on the engine and fuel injection system.
Thanks,
Thavan
 Post Reply Post Reply