The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Bus Park
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T5 Aesthetics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 06 at 19:44
whats the picture all about 50 mate hope you are well
landyspeed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote landyspeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 07 at 18:24

My T5 with velle front and rear on, Loads more planned over the next few months.

all the gear no idea!!!!
LEE T5 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LEE T5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 07 at 21:14
here is a picture of my t5
R2 VW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R2 VW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 07 at 20:32

Here my Van...

Edited by R2 VW
Drive to live,live to drive a VW
VW5 5URF View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VW5 5URF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 07 at 00:14

Picture of my T5

Mt3 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 07 at 00:28

T5 5URF Van

Edited by type25marko
RICK View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 07 at 17:32
nice lokking van love the wheelswhat are they
VW5 5URF View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VW5 5URF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 07 at 17:41

Rick

There copies of the wheel they put on the VW Touareg, proper load rated 19" with perelli 255/40 load rated p-zero's

R2 VW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R2 VW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 07 at 19:00
Nice Van Mark is it Bilbo?  If not what direction does the roof open?  Interested as I see you have a rear spoiler fitted which is why I think it's Bilbo.
Drive to live,live to drive a VW
VW5 5URF View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VW5 5URF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 07 at 19:10

R2 VW

Yes you're right it is a Bilbo conversion but with the Reimo roof fitted instead of Bilbo's side elevating roof (more room with the reimo roof). It hinges at the rear no problem with the rear spoiler. I did go down to see Roger at Torbay a couple of times very close to ordering a conversion from him but in the end opted for the Bilbo's

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote landyspeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 07 at 22:37

wow t5 surf man....

that looks really good,

I have got the same sidesteps going on this week,

landy

all the gear no idea!!!!
sinbad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinbad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 07 at 19:35
Originally posted by VW5 5URF VW5 5URF wrote:

Rick

There copies of the wheel they put on the VW Touareg, proper load rated 19" with perelli 255/40 load rated p-zero's

The wheels look fantastic mate where did you get them and how much for the set ? also what do you lads do about the spare if you go for a bigger set ? . Also interested to know about the sportsline front bumper and lower front spoiler is it one piece or is the spoiler seperate ?

Ex-car bloke View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex-car bloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 07 at 21:25
Great looking van T5 Surf! 

Edited by Ex-car bloke
ECB           2006 SWB 174 window van
Ex-car bloke View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ex-car bloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 07 at 21:51

Belated posting of piccies (I got the van back in March 06).

Way up in Northern Norway last July.  The single span sleeping platform is visible.  2 bikes stored in front of it, behind the seats, and below, windsurfing kit, inflatable tandem kayak, BBQ kit, cooking gear and enough food, wine and beer for three weeks.

The van was a star.  Long days at the wheel were a breeze.  The 174 horses pulled like a train and returned 40mpg average. 

Edited by Ex-car bloke
ECB           2006 SWB 174 window van
VW5 5URF View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VW5 5URF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 07 at 00:17

Sinbad

Got the wheels from www.wheelsdirect.com the cost of them with tyres delivered were £1150.00 which I thought was pretty good. I use the original spare as due to the original wheels being 17" the new wheels and tyres rolling radius when calculated work out the same, so not any problems in using the spare. As with regards to the Sportline lower spoiler it is a one piece item though the price is a bit steep really for what it is though it does change the whole look of the van. 

VW5 5URF View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VW5 5URF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 07 at 00:20

Landyspeed and ECB

Thanks for the comments on the bus, looking forward to meeting up hoefully at Vanwest in May. (all vanoraks together)

sinbad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinbad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 07 at 21:03
Originally posted by VW5 5URF VW5 5URF wrote:

Sinbad

Got the wheels from www.wheelsdirect.com the cost of them with tyres delivered were £1150.00 which I thought was pretty good. I use the original spare as due to the original wheels being 17" the new wheels and tyres rolling radius when calculated work out the same, so not any problems in using the spare. As with regards to the Sportline lower spoiler it is a one piece item though the price is a bit steep really for what it is though it does change the whole look of the van. 

Thanks for the reply , at the moment just looking around at different wheels/spoilers etc before doing something with it in the summer ( t28 panel van ). Like the look of your`s and ricks wheels so far and your right that does sound a good price . regards

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote landyspeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 07 at 18:43

Well on the way to Blinging:

all the gear no idea!!!!
RICK View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 07 at 18:46

VERY VERY NICE LANDY I AM SO JELOUS I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY SIDE RAIL AND REAR SPOILER TO TURN UP 3 WEEKS ON YOU SHOULD BE WELL CHUFFED I AM FOR YOU MATE

RICK

RICK View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 07 at 18:49
WHAT ELSE IS PLANNED LANDY
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>