The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

t3 doka Nato canopy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote egvers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: t3 doka Nato canopy
    Posted: 10 Sep 18 at 19:06
I am considering selling my  Nato canopy ( genuin , no replica ) for the t3 doka type.  It has been carefully mounted on an t4, but the t4 is been replaced by an t5 so there you are, evolution ....Since there are no or few Noto canopy left for sale, i find it difficult to name a price. The fact that i am living in Norway does not make it esyer. Please answer me on mail and i can try sending you some photoes. The time is not an issue. The price is...  Thank you                                                                                       Regards from Egil Iversen      send to : egivers7@gmail.com                          
BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 18 at 08:50
Read the   forum rules,  if you post a for sale ad it needs to have a price or it will be removed.
NIL ILLIGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
 Post Reply Post Reply