The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T3 Caravelle camper with optional camping kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 21windows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T3 Caravelle camper with optional camping kit
    Posted: 11 Mar 10 at 19:17
Sorry I know we had this advertised previously but I forgot to change from my sons log in on the original ad and it will not let me edit it now so here is the revised advert

Option 1 - T3 on its own with new MOT etc £3995 ono

Option 2 - T3 and complete camping kit as listed below £4995 ono

Option 1 is - Elmo our T3 caravelle camper with full width R&R bed, cooker, table etc and with 2.1 Auto with power steering and very rare large factory metal sunroof (more details below)

Option 2 is - Elmo PLUS - Khyam Motordome sleeper quick erect awning with larger 4 berth sleeping compartment

PLUS - Khyam Motordome extention (both awning parts are 2009 models and are like new)

PLUS - Electrolux 3 way portable refrigerator

PLUS - Eurohike folding kitchen in carry/storage bag

PLUS - Folding 2 ring stove and grill in carry/storage bag

PLUS - Folding chairs, folding table, pots pans, plates cups etc etc far too much to list.

Elmo is our T3 and is up for a reluctant sale

The van is a 2.1 water cooled RHD T3 Caravelle/camper Automatic with power steering and very rare large metal wind back sunroof.

It is very solid and is the original paint. It could possibly do with a bottom half respray but I like it just the way it is because it is original.

Twin square headlight front grill. 2 sliding opening side windows.

It has the Chrome bumpers, tow bar and drives like a dream. It is much nicer to drive than our T4 caravelle.

It has been lowered 60mm all round with new springs and a set of OZ 6 spoke alloy wheels fitted (all with correct spacers and extended bolts/studs) smoked front indicators

The rear 2 rows of seats were removed and a full width R&R bed fitted which was then professionally upholstered in blue & off white (has all new sponge as well). This includes the matching cushion over the engine bay. There is a new small unit with a 2 ring gas hob fitted and a small single leg table.

The headliner is in great condition as are all the door cards which make this a much more appealing camper than the usual van conversions with expaosed metal and edges everywhere.

Also includes a set of Just Kampers silver screens so no need to fit curtains

The front seats are the original captains seats with full armrests which are in excellent condition with no rips or tears etc. all door panels are first class as is the roof liner.

There is a CD player fitted with 6 speakers

Very rare large metal wind back sunroof is fantastic in the summer. This could also allow a pop top to be easily fitted with no roof cutting required.

There are 2 original caravelle sliding windows in therear and opening quarterlight windows in the front.

There is also independantly operated front and rear heating systems that work great even in the recent cold weather.

The auto box is excellent, and changes precisely. With power steering this is a very easy van to drive and park.

It does not drip any water or oil. The mileage is around 120000

Here are some pics of the van

There are probably lots of bits that I have missed so for more details you can call me on 07971241381
peet View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Soft Southern Shite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 10 at 19:27
Aaaah poor Elmo!
I can vouch for the condition of the van as she was once mine and I renovated her back to life from a green mildeewy existance! And good to see shes done some miles (not too many tho!) since! She does drive lovely too, the previous owner never drove it above 60mph as he was worried about the size! Good Luck with the sale!
Firefighter twisted Firefighter...
21windows View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 21windows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 10 at 17:45
Originally posted by peet peet wrote:

Aaaah poor Elmo!
I can vouch for the condition of the van as she was once mine and I renovated her back to life from a green mildeewy existance! And good to see shes done some miles (not too many tho!) since! She does drive lovely too, the previous owner never drove it above 60mph as he was worried about the size! Good Luck with the sale!

Thanks Peet
Elmo has been a great van and we are sorry to see him go but we now have too many vehicles and need to get some space back before we go traveling

Graham
 Post Reply Post Reply