The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SWEDEN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Titus A Duxass View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titus A Duxass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 16:48
This thread is why I love this place!
Bollocks to it all!!
51°24′N 12°52′E
johnd333 View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnd333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 19:50
Originally posted by Diablodub Diablodub wrote:

If you want a real discussion my phone number is in my signature.

And as for " Threats " , you fucking idiot , I take it you won't be back on here again if we bother you so much.

I have to deal with illiterate arseholes all week, I could do with a break at the weekend.

I'll decide whether I'll be back or not - unless you want to ban me . If you do then go ahead and do it and get it over with; I don't easily succumb to threats hanging over me. Otherwise just forget the whole episode and start afresh.
When you host an internet forum you are effectively inviting people you don't know to give their opinions. I formed and stated the opinion that the brick-yard is in essence a club, and when challenged on this I tried to provide evidence for this to back my opinion; I am entitled to my opinion as indeed are others who have a totally different view, but what I stated was just that; AN OPINION - nothing more or less.
If you read back through the thread you will see that I apologised for any offence that I might have unwittingly caused. Instead of T3 gracefully accepting my apology, he continued to rant on in pontifical mode and that led to an escalation of hostile exchanges which you can't really blame me for.
I really can't understand why you all got so hot and bothered about. I'm not one of HM's Inspectors of Clubs or Taxes or Customs and Excise so in the grand scheme of things it shouldn't matter a toss to anyone what my opinion is about anything.
One's real life is often the life that one does not lead.
ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Silence is golden, gaffa tape is silver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 19:59
 There is actually a secret club within the forum.

You have to sleep with Hutch to be in it.
  Im in it and i think Hutch wants Stacey to be in it.
Www.justgiving.com/ELVIS-SUMMERS

Chops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:02
What's this John on about?

Oh, i'm off to Tiverton tomorrow in case anyone wants anything nice bringing back.  Think they have a Lidls and a Tescos now.  Unsure about rare westy bits.
ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:09
Originally posted by Chops Chops wrote:

What's this John on about?

Oh, i'm off to Tiverton tomorrow in case anyone wants anything nice bringing back.  Think they have a Lidls and a Tescos now.  Unsure about rare westy bits.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

your going to Tivvy tomorrow?

personally i would like you to fuck anything thats fertile to deepen the gene pool a bit- fed up standing behind mongs when the weekly speshul bus comes to the city.

If you havnt been there before, make sure you kiss your mum with tongues in the check out queue or they will think there is something wrong with you.

Also if you are of ethnic origin dont bother you going, they are not racist but will probably beat you to death thinking they are being invaded by one of the former colonies.

Edited by ELVIS - 24 Mar 12 at 20:09

johnd333 View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnd333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:12
Originally posted by ELVIS ELVIS wrote:

What? sort of like the "Mile High Club" but performed over a portapotti in a VW T3 on the top floor of Tesco's multi story car park?
Chops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:16
Well depends if I can get this lower panel repair welded up.   Was gonna give the smokemobile a blast down the A38.  Been grinding so much today my arms are shaking *smirk*.  Either way i'll be taping on a couple of prosthetic fingers so as to not look out of place.
johnd333 View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnd333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:16

[QUOTE=Chops]What's this John on about?

Also if you are of ethnic origin dont bother you going, they are not racist but will probably beat you to death thinking they are being invaded by one of the former colonies.

Like the infamous "Hartlepool Monkey"?
ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:18
Originally posted by johnd333 johnd333 wrote:

[QUOTE=Chops]What's this John on about?

Like the infamous "Hartlepool Monkey"?

Similar although in tivvy they would have put a dress on it and a smudge of lippy and made it play 'spin the bottle' with them.

Allanw View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
SYCOPHANTIC TRAINEE WELSHMAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allanw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:27
Originally posted by Titus A Duxass Titus A Duxass wrote:

AGREED!

It's totally awesome! Exactly the reason why I sit in the corner being a geek trying to fit in LOL.

Allan :-)

'84 T3 Kombi, EJ25 DOHC, apprentice Viking...

Duct Tape can't fix stupid, but it can MUFFLE the sound.
johnd333 View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnd333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:32
Originally posted by Allanw Allanw wrote:

Originally posted by Titus A Duxass Titus A Duxass wrote:

AGREED!

It's totally awesome! Exactly the reason why I sit in the corner being a geek trying to fit in LOL.

There can be nothing in the world more boring than watching a group of people sitting round in a circle all nodding their heads in total agreement with each other.
Nothing like setting a few sparks flying to liven things up.
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:43
Originally posted by johnd333 johnd333 wrote:

If you read back through the thread you will see that I apologised for any offence that I might have unwittingly caused. Instead of T3 gracefully accepting my apology, he continued to rant on in pontifical mode and that led to an escalation of hostile exchanges which you can't really blame me for.

actually.... again going on what was actually posted

You made some kind of apology, followed by "One inconsistency I would point out in your argument however; you claim to have "given me a place to come without restrictions" yet you castigate me for an inadvertant use of just one word that you disaprove of."

So effectively carrying on the "discussion" to the point were at now.
However, i'll just point out again that NOBODY really had any issues that you incorrectly decided you were a member of some kind of club (which i believe you apologised for in some way? To be honest you fucked the quote up and it didnt really make sense).
As ive said a few times and you've chosen to ignore.... it was the fact that you took it upon yourself to try and convince all those telling you otherwise that got backs up...

Ban you... nah. I want to see what developes as you continue calling people you know nothing about things like "brain dead cunt"
LOL

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
Tony M View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Whine Merchant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:47
If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuits join our VW Transporter internet forum.

Has a bit of a ring to it methinks.
Poo IS funny.
ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 20:54
Originally posted by Tee3 Tee3 wrote:

I want to see what developes as you continue calling people you know nothing about things like "brain dead cunt"
LOL

pppppppffffffffff, it works for me sweet cheeks

Bromy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bromy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 22:05
Who needs the pub when you've got the 'yard Big smile
"follow the masses, do the opposite"
Stacey View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Tracie "Poo Poo" Magoo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 22:34

I love Hutch

Let me into the gentlemans room.

Sexist pigs
dansimpson View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

zubs apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dansimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 12 at 00:02
WOW. Canny
Baxter View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Scruff Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baxter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 12 at 22:51
I "own" brick-yard.
I pay for brick-yard.
It's not a club, it's a website with a forum.
The end.
Allanw View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
SYCOPHANTIC TRAINEE WELSHMAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allanw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 12 at 01:19
Originally posted by Stacey Stacey wrote:

Let me into the gentlemans room.

Why? You can look at yourself anytime.
Allan :-)

'84 T3 Kombi, EJ25 DOHC, apprentice Viking...

Duct Tape can't fix stupid, but it can MUFFLE the sound.
Stacey View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Tracie "Poo Poo" Magoo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 12 at 08:15
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234