The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

subaru to T3 conversion parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: subaru to T3 conversion parts
    Posted: 21 Jun 12 at 21:32
im after any bits to convert mt T3 to subaru from engine loom to bell housing what you got
Beelzibus View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelzibus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 12 at 23:13
Hi, I've got a donor 99 Legacy here. EJ25 Quad cam 155bhp IIRC, The car is still complete and can be heard running. A couple of hours work and you'd have engine with all ancillaries, complete harness and ECU, ignition etc.  It's at my work so can be stripped in good facilities with power tools etc, I'm near Norwich, so not that far from you. This engine is the same as the one I run in my Syncro, so I can advise on any aspect of the conversion. I want £450 for everything you need from a donor.
zippster View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 12 at 19:59
Pmed you
 Post Reply Post Reply