The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

STARTING IRISH LT OWNERS CLUB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishdanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STARTING IRISH LT OWNERS CLUB
    Posted: 28 Aug 12 at 15:04
Hi folks ,its just something thats been going around in my head ,it would be an All-Ireland club ,if you own an lt then please get back to me with a show of interest and lets see what we can do ,as when we are stuck with probs with our lt's then we have a list of friends that we can call to help out,also arrange weekends away and the likes,< ="application/x-dap-" id="DAPPlugin" style="visibility: collapse">

looking forward to hearing from our irish crews,

cheers 
danny
madra View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access

Lorem ipsum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 12 at 17:47
Is this a club for LT owners who live in Ireland, or Irish people who own LTs?
LT 35 iano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LT 35 iano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 12 at 20:32
Hi Danny,

I would on for starting up sn Irish LT owners club. I am in Cork so could help out down here in Munster Smile
irishdanny View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishdanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 12 at 14:00
firstly madra,its for people living on the island of ireland north & south ,

ya to iano you look after Munster and lets see where we can go with this ,any ideas no matter how strange we can consider, ive been thinkin of a around ireland charity toy run ,to start in dublin and then head south ,you get the idea ,when the LT's hit dublin again hopefully full of toys for crumlin and temple st hosp's ,its an idea,maybe our UK friends might be interested,who knows,

cheers.
danny
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishdanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 12 at 10:34
so is no one else interested from the island of ireland,

cheers ,
danny
gog View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 12 at 18:03
Hi Danny,

I would be interested too !

Although my LT is a bit worse for wear at the moment but hopefully over the winter will get around to sorting her out a bit.

I live in county Carlow.

Colm
1979 LT 35, 1984 cc Petrol Panel Van
1989 T3, 1.9 Diesel (1Y) Tin Top converted panel van
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishdanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 12 at 20:29
hi colm ,

cheers boss ,maybe you might be interested in looking after the east as we have iano in cork to look after munster ,im in the middle of fixing up my LT as well ,just after giving her 6 coats of combicolor red ,and fixed up the kitchen a bit ,just need to sort out the living/sleeping area now ,but any ideas you have let us know ,

cheers,
danny
Marlow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 12 at 20:57
Well,

I'm in Athlone. Only one other LT around here, I know off. Not sure, if he's on the forum.

There's another one over in the Loughrea direction though.

/M
1989 VW LT40 4x4 pop-top
1994 VW LT45 4x4 doka
1997 VW Transporter Syncro TDI
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishdanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 12 at 21:43
how are ya marlow ,well your in the midlands so thats the east ,south,midlands and me in the west ,anyone from up north like to get involved maybe,

ooooooo marlow ,will you go on to the UR van section page 28 and have a look at what i done to bertha ,

cheers 
danny
Marlow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 12 at 23:24
Originally posted by irishdanny irishdanny wrote:

ooooooo marlow ,will you go on to the UR van section page 28 and have a look at what i done to bertha ,

I've seen it. Coming along there nicely.

/M
1989 VW LT40 4x4 pop-top
1994 VW LT45 4x4 doka
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishdanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 12 at 10:11
cheers man ,

its not bad for someone thats not doing it for a living  ,next thing now is the bed/living area,but im no good with woodwork so it will be hit or miss with that part ,

cheers 
danny
bryankelly View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryankelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 12 at 12:14
We live in Belfast, and wouln't be against an all Ireland LT club.

Cheers

Bryan
No. Ireland reg 1980 SWB LT28 2.0 ltr lpg / petrol - Hot Wheels campervan
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishdanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 12 at 17:42
nice one bryan ,if you know anymore up your way please let them know and we can try arrange something for the new year ,would you look after the north maybe,,,,,

cheers,
danny
Marlow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 12 at 17:45
Originally posted by bryankelly bryankelly wrote:

We live in Belfast, and wouln't be against an all Ireland LT club.

Are you going to the Titanic Meet arranged by GTINI this saturday ?

/M
1989 VW LT40 4x4 pop-top
1994 VW LT45 4x4 doka
bryankelly View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryankelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 12 at 17:05
I didn't know about it Marlow, where is this being held? Would love to see your 4x4's.  Will you be going to this? 
Bryan
No. Ireland reg 1980 SWB LT28 2.0 ltr lpg / petrol - Hot Wheels campervan
Marlow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 12 at 22:59
Originally posted by bryankelly bryankelly wrote:

I didn't know about it Marlow, where is this being held? Would love to see your 4x4's.  Will you be going to this?

Here's the banner for the event

If you're bringing something to the show, you'd have to pre-book it. Booking form is here: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/22195341299357

I'll be up there, but I'm it's unlikely that'll be the LT. It'll probably be my Syncro T4, that I'm bringing. You never know, though. Be a good day out anyhow.

/M
1989 VW LT40 4x4 pop-top
1994 VW LT45 4x4 doka
Bryan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 12 at 21:33
I'm from Gilford, Co. Armagh.

Count me in...
1982 Volkswagen LT Motorhome - Custom Nissan 2.7TD engine with 5 speed manual gearbox and LDV twin wheel rear axle.
mirmarx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirmarx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 12 at 19:02
In Clare would be up for it. Cheers
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishdanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 12 at 19:50
firstly mirmarx welcome to the site ,im new here myself but they are a great gang and a world of help if you need it ,if you want to touch base with colm hes looking after  Munster ,

cheers again and someone thats been on here a lot longer than me will be along to give you the real welcome.

cheers.

danny
mirmarx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirmarx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 12 at 16:06
Thanks Danny , let me know when there is anything on. 
89 LT31 BLUE WHITE HI-TOP DEVON BUS( SMURRFY)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>