The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speedo oil leak

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammy75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Speedo oil leak
    Posted: 20 May 18 at 12:56
Hi all,

Have an oil leak where the Speedo goes into the gearbox, haven't pulled it out yet, but, looks like the seals have gone. Anyone know what seal etc to get, been looking on the parts diagrams, but, none of them show the seal/washers I'll need.

Thanks

Jammy
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 18 at 12:27
I have had a good look around and cannot find anything either; mention of the Oring, but no dimensions.

You could email Brickwerks since they will have access to true ETKA which sometimes has extra information.

Be careful removing the cable, the screw is M7.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
Jammy75 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammy75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 18 at 15:07
Cheers LT,

Beginning to think I was going nuts as couldn't find any info on it.  I'll drop them an email.

Thanks,

Jammy
 Post Reply Post Reply