The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sherpas translift type hightop board racks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sherpas translift type hightop board racks
    Posted: 10 Aug 14 at 21:56
I am in the process of getting one manufactured by my father-in-law who is an engineer, we were both wondering while hes in the design process would it be worth our while making a couple of sets, basically what im asking is would you/people you know be interested? im not asking for commitment to buy obviously as they are not made or tested yet, or do we just make one for me, they would be a lot cheaper than the original ones as we wont be looking to make money just help a few fellow hightop owners out and save them some of the all important pennies, let me know your thoughts
MOUSE
1988 T3 hightop 1.6td
traversd View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
backlit splinter sack!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traversd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 14 at 20:17
What vehicle ? T3 ?
Vanfest 2011 - Skittles Vodka
Camperjam 2011 tug n chug team
Camperjam 2013 - Lost to the Bodybuilders, but delivered in a Syncro
Tough Mudder - Fried Piggy For - Charity

So, Rae is a girl then yeah.
deadmouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 14 at 21:04
yeah t3
1988 T3 hightop 1.6td
Skeeb View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
t4 guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skeeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 14 at 21:06
over the years, loads and loads of people have asked me about my high top board rack. Could have sold quite a few sets.

BCS Welsh massive
From Skeebville Nr Swansea
BCS shortest shortboarder 2006 ---
BCS Crap Surfer of the year 2007 !!!
BCS winner of nothing 2008 :(
BCS winner of nothing 2009 :(
bjmany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjmany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 17 at 18:28
Is there any possibility there are board racks available? I am the recent owner of a 2005 Airstream Westy which appears to have bolts where a previous rack was installed. I am trying to determine the best way to transport surfboards, any help would be appreciated.
-Ben
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 17 at 08:33
Airstream Westy? Like a westfalia James cook?
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

bjmany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjmany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 17 at 12:58
Yea, just like the westfalia james cook. In 2005 they imported 250 westfalia in collaboration with airstream into the US. So same body style as the 2005 westfalia james cook in guessing?
DaveyP2004 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveyP2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 17 at 16:28
I had some of these on my first Westfalia T3 and everywhere I went people asked where I got them so I think you would have no problem selling some ;-)
 Post Reply Post Reply