The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Project managers, site managers, joiners, deccys..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Project managers, site managers, joiners, deccys..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Project managers, site managers, joiners, deccys..
    Posted: 11 Jul 16 at 11:40
Morning

Ok I head up a department within the company and I have a team of 12 project managers and support coordinators and we carry out Asset renewal works for Asda. The department is continually growing and in the last 3 years has grown from 4 people and I still require more staff.

We carry out anything from re-roofing a store to bakery refits, colleague area refurb's and internal refit and out into the car park with resurfacing and landscaping so we are basically a one stop shop.

The company is called 'Key' (formerly Key Electrical) and has been in business for 25 years and is based in Wakefield and we carry out works all over the British Isles.

I am currently looking for the following.....

Project Managers
SMSTS site managers
Joiners
Decorators

If anyone is interested please drop me a PM on here for more details.

Regards

Rob
1985 LT40 2.4TD Coach built Pioneer Diamond
1983 1.9DG Autosleeper
Scooby and scrappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scooby and scrappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 17 at 10:06
Hi Rob
My name is Dennis I'm SMSTS trained first aider been in the game 25 yrs worked all aver I' can take instruction with the respect its given and give instruction in the same manner, a team is only as strong as the member we neglect
My tel 07968897922
 Post Reply Post Reply