The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - private car buying/selling, what are the ins/outs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

private car buying/selling, what are the ins/outs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote covdubber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: private car buying/selling, what are the ins/outs
    Posted: 26 Jun 12 at 22:31
private car buying/selling, what are the ins/outs
i have the opertunity to buy some vans & cars cheap, but obviously if i cant make profit due to that dick the taxman then obviously it makes the vntur null n void & not worth while

i dont even know how mny cars/vans you can sell a year as just me myself & i doing so,

i'm not a trader obviously & i dont really want to be one as the few vans & cars i have the chance to buy cheap sell high for profit i could'nt earn a livining from but then then the way the govermnt budget things no bugger could make a living being "genuinely" self employed etc etc

what ar the ins & outs i need to be aware of or whre can i find out as i have been searching the web for info & to be honest i'm struggling to find definitive answers, it seems a contradictry setup but then as with most "official" gumph my interpritation may be the opposite to how it should be

i'm currently in between jobs yet again, fckin twmpory contracts etc etc so the extra cash could com in handy now what i mean harrys/harrits?

all info truely appreciated
i laugh at my own jokes cause there funny to me! i dont give a fck if you dont think they are

if your in the redline lol ya having a good time! lol ;P

Tony M View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Whine Merchant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 12 at 22:50
I think it used to be that you could buy & sell up to 6 cars a year before the tax man took an interest. Probably changed now though.
Poo IS funny.
Skeeb View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
t4 guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skeeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 12 at 23:06
good luck :)   hope you spell your 'for sale' adverts better  LOL

or

gd Luk :) Hop u spel u r '4 sale' advt bttr Wink

BCS Welsh massive
From Skeebville Nr Swansea
BCS shortest shortboarder 2006 ---
BCS Crap Surfer of the year 2007 !!!
BCS winner of nothing 2008 :(
BCS winner of nothing 2009 :(
covdubber View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote covdubber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 12 at 23:10
gud enuff four dis time of night
i laugh at my own jokes cause there funny to me! i dont give a fck if you dont think they are

if your in the redline lol ya having a good time! lol ;P

Skeeb View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
t4 guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skeeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 12 at 23:19
yep!! had a few meself :)

:)

BCS Welsh massive
From Skeebville Nr Swansea
BCS shortest shortboarder 2006 ---
BCS Crap Surfer of the year 2007 !!!
BCS winner of nothing 2008 :(
BCS winner of nothing 2009 :(
traversd View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
backlit splinter sack!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traversd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 12 at 23:22
Originally posted by Skeeb Skeeb wrote:

yep!! had a few meself :)

:)

Fuck off I don't believe it! If you haven't moved a portaloo yet then your fibbing !!!
Vanfest 2011 - Skittles Vodka
Camperjam 2011 tug n chug team
Camperjam 2013 - Lost to the Bodybuilders, but delivered in a Syncro
Tough Mudder - Fried Piggy For - Charity

So, Rae is a girl then yeah.
 Post Reply Post Reply