The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MV Engineering -contact details needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randolph57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 18 at 19:16
Guess it comes down to how good the warranty is in the end and if that is honoured or not whoever  carried out the work in this instance. Reputations can easily be tarnished.
Luckily my uprated gearbox is whine free (at the moment) but i would be pissed too!.

Edited by randolph57 - 14 Jun 18 at 19:17
Coxy View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 18 at 07:24
If only the truth was posted on here.....
It doesn’t sit right with me that there are still a number of innocent people who’s vans are away for work and have been left in trust with someone who has no way of ever completing the work...
I still have a van a mine that we cannot move forward on as monies have been paid for an engine which still doesn’t exist..
That money was paid 2 and a half years ago......
It’s left a customer in tears and hugely out of pocket and it’s left me with a sour taste in my mouth as that’s not how people should be treated...
Sadly this chap isn’t alone....
People who have vans in for work need to be made aware of the truth...
This has been going on long enough with no resolve, just a lot of smoke and mirrors and people fed more bullshit...
https://www.facebook.com/cevlautomotive/
doug View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 18 at 21:45
Hi Coxy
I am writing this enquiringl whether you have possession of a vw T3 syncro hitop D132CBD
In dark metallic grey green
As this belongs to one of my customers
We restored the said vehicle and it was delivered to MV
Over three years ago
The owner has been given the complete runaround and currently unsure if it even exists along with new gearbox paid for directly via Aidan and delivered to MV along with a substantial amount of prepaid money
Please advise at your earliest opportunity as my customer is about to get the police involved and rightly so as so many promises have been broken and a complete unwillingness to supply to current pictures of the vehicle, supplied parts, current condition
The van was in a1 condition mot’d with a lot of expensive cherry bits on when it was transported from my business dougs vw werks
Obviously you don’t want to be dragged into someone else’s historic issues when the police come calling

My kindest regards Doug
My personal and business no Is 07847391053

Edited by doug - 08 Aug 18 at 21:59
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=111314692238141&ref=ts
Coxy View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 18 at 22:12
Hi there Doug,
We don’t have any customers vehicles at ours other than ones my company is working on. (Central England Automotive).
People who have been to our workshop will realise that we run a very different (professional!) set up.
I will ask the 2 chaps I have working for me who used to work for Mario, if they recall seeing the van.
Mario has a number of vans still in his possession although I’m not aware of their location but if people have their van there then I will done what I can to find out.
Can you pm me a name of your customer and I will be able to cross reference it with some other records I have.
https://www.facebook.com/cevlautomotive/
doug View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 18 at 18:47
Fuck me mario
You’ve really dug yourself a big hole
So far I’ve been informed of a colossal amount of money you have taken upfront and as deposits
Far more than subsidising a failing business needed
As for lees Syncro it better be ready for collection finished or not when he arrives he’s a great guy but you’ve taken all the rope and then some
Time you face the truth you have no premises,
You have no chance of completing any of the work
You are unable to finance your way out of this
Simply dumping your customers vehicles on a farm or on your driveway hoping it will all go away is insane
We have spoken at length as person to person about business in the past but fella you are not on my Christmas cards list to say the least
Sort it out before someone fills that hole in over your head or your missus finds out
Man it up

And don’t try typing an excuse that overheads doubled etc or the sob story it’s been painfull to you you have taken a colossal amount of money and trust me I know how much having spoken to several of your let down clients let alone the ones that have no clue Yet!

You didn’t even have the decency to let your customers including my client know that you had even closed the doors and dumped their vehicle
wherever you could

The bullshit doesn’t cut it

Enjoy your two,week Holliday as a freeman for,you have a lot of legal questions to answer upon your return

Edited by doug - 10 Aug 18 at 07:40
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=111314692238141&ref=ts
rowlesy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
murdered the murderwagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowlesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 18 at 07:21
oh dear! genuinely gutted for folk like this. hope he gets whats coming! fingers crossed the busses all turn up  
UberFukz broke another!       sucky sucky five dollah!

always out numbered never out gunned!    RWS welding 07846 380 467 (worcs)
SouthernT4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthernT4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 18 at 18:58
As one of those whose vehicle (and bank account) have had dealings with Mario, I'd like to add my penn'th to this. I sent a swb T4 to Mario in Jan 2017 - my error, I thought I'd bought a lwb, to have a 2.0 petrol turbo fitted. Oh, what a fool I was! Mario put me in touch with Jamie (top bloke) who had a lwb for sale. This was duly sent from Dover to Telford. Mario agreed to buy the running gear from the swb to fit to another van he was working on for £1000.

I'll cut a long story short... time passed. F*** all happened. November came and, as luck would have it, I was near Telford for work. (I'm based in SE London) So I popped in to see what progress had been made in my van. No prizes... bugger all. I heard all the sob stories and also heard that my swb van had been scrapped (no V5?) - no £1000 either. And no shell, seats, doors, windscreen, door cards, glove box, wing mirrors etc etc etc. When I asked about the glove box it was "On the shelf waiting for me"

Fortunately, I met Dean the paint doctor - and at least got the van in for bodywork and paint. This was meant to be done by Christmas and mechanical and by end of January.

I still have no van. Not CEVL's fault. But I'm mighty pissed off. Mario owes me a grand. For some of you, that's chicken feed. For me, that's 4 months profit from work.

He might reply to this. If he disagrees with any of what I've said, he's lying. I want my money or to see him court. I'm not alone and will have my cash back. Why do I have to work my bits off to subsidise his immoral business practices?

Sorry. My first post. But I wanted to add my voice to this. If there's anyone else who wants to see him get his cumuppance, please get in touch. I'm fuming.
SouthernT4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthernT4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 18 at 19:10
PS. I'm glad Mario can afford 2 weeks holiday. Some of us don't have a van to go away in...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic