The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LT35 Minibus Seats With Seatbelts SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LT35 Minibus Seats With Seatbelts SOLD
    Posted: 21 Mar 11 at 12:56
I've got some seats out of an LT35 minibus. I fitted a double and a single side-by-side in the back of my T4 to give me some usable seating without having to worry about adding seatbelt mountings to the body. Still got:

3 doubles, £60 each SOLD, £20 for the one with the odd seatbelt receiver.

1 single, £30. SOLD

2 singles with bases that fit over the rear wheel arches, £30 pair. SOLD

All usable, no rips, paint's flaking off the bases a fair bit so not the prettiest but they do. The bases adjust side-to-side quite a lot to give you plenty of options. They look grey in the pics, but there's some brown to them in person. They're all near Andover, Hampshire just off the A303. Come and have a look, take your pick. Thumbs Up

Edited by Zak - 30 Mar 11 at 17:43
Zak View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 11 at 20:15
Just the three doubles left. £40 each, £20 for the tattier one. C'mon chaps, cheap seats!
Zak View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 11 at 20:39
All gone bar the double with the odd seatbelt receiver. £10 for that one - got a wife, kid and enormous dog to feed! Cry

LOL
team309 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote team309 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 11 at 20:31
Hi,
First of all , excuse my ignorance...
Are these from an old shape (pre-96) LT or a new shape? I've got a 91 LT35 and am after a twin seat for the front. If old shape, is the double you have left the one for the front, to bolt in avoiding the engine cover?
Many thanks,
Dave.
Zak View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 11 at 21:25
All gone now I'm afraid, hence the title change. Didn't post again as forum rule is to avoid bumping the topic when things are sold. Which we've done anyway. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply