The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LT35 diesel problems help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lg1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LT35 diesel problems help
    Posted: 14 Dec 18 at 18:36
Sorry if I posted in the wrong area this is my first time

I have an N reg VW LT35 that has been converted in to a horsebox

A few months ago my dad had to take the file tank out due to chassis needing welding. Since putting it back together it not been running right . It’s really hard to start and some times drains the battery then started it runs lumpy and if you don’t keep the reves up it will stall and die .

We have changed the fule filter thinking that some s__t might have been dragged through.

The lorry run fine and started on the button before tank was taken out . Please some one help I need my lorry back running so I can get my daughter back out competing 😭
Timjburrows View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timjburrows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 18 at 21:51
I'm not an LT person,have the fuel pipes been put on the wrong way around?are the hoses tight,correct clips?no perished hoses?otherwise don't know
AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 18 at 10:35
LT28 1979 2.0 Pampas Nevada Camper LPG 93K, 1980 T3 A/C Camper 98K,1994 RRC 3.9 LPG 120k , 1998 Audi A6 Est 2.5 V6 diesel 127k

Post Reply Post Reply