The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LT in IceBucketChallenge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LT in IceBucketChallenge
    Posted: 29 Aug 14 at 21:12
Littl'un was nominated by a friend, so with Dearly Beloved and a tripod on camera, and me on stockpan duty, and the LT as a backdrop.....sploosh....

Thankfully we were not nominated....

?Collective challenge at the Late Summer Meet?Ouch

1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 14 at 09:23
Originally posted by LTCamper89 LTCamper89 wrote:

Thankfully we were not nominated....

You're lucky, my kind, caring, considerate, (not Big smile) grandaughter put me at the top of her bloody nominations list.

p.s. just so you don't feel left out, having done the challenge myself I nominate LTCamper89 Thumbs UpLOLLOL you have 24 hours LT, your 'little-un' can do the pouring so she can get her own back, and I expect to see you post a vid of you doing it, no need to thank me you're very welcome, cheers, Jack. Big smile 

Edited by BeJay - 30 Aug 14 at 09:33
NIL ILLIGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 14 at 09:29
?No video yet BeJay?
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 14 at 09:52

yes LT but I've just tried to link my facebook page with it on to here and it just comes up as unavailable?? if you or your little un are on fb look up Jack Soley and you should find it on my timeline, post up when you've seen it and I'll put my fb setting back to it's usual place.

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 14 at 10:05
Ok Jack, I will get her to do that.....anti-social me.

VW LT Camper not Cramper

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 14 at 10:24
This is getting out of hand Jack, not good form.Censored

VW LT Camper not Cramper

BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 14 at 10:51
I assume that means you've verified my claim to have done the ice bucket challenge then LT, don't forget, 24 hours. LOLLOL
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 14 at 11:15
She has disappeared but I trust you. 

Dearly Beloved is looking worried.LOL 

I could pick a name off the forum, Oh the quandary. I do not really know anyone enough yet, maybe Mat.

VW LT Camper not Cramper

BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 14 at 11:46
I'll leave my fb on open/public then LT so you can get her to check when she reappears, there's nothing on there I'm bothered about anyone seeing anyway, boring old fart me so no secrets to worry about LOL 
p.s. I figured charity begins at home so I donated to the UK equivelant, the MNDA (Motor Neurone Disease Association) rather than the United States ALS  (link below) but obviously choice of charity is up to the participant. (willing or otherwise Wink)

http://www.mndassociation.org/get-involved/donations/Donate,,,,  or just text ... ICED55 £5 70070

Edited by BeJay - 30 Aug 14 at 11:57
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 14 at 12:25
She has just flashed by bemoaning going out to the Childrens' Society for 1.00pm so 'Has not got time' at the moment. 

?Does she have to 'add' you too? See how I know sod all about this stuff.

She donated to Macmillan, though I found it very difficult to locate the appropriate text number.

VW LT Camper not Cramper

BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 14 at 13:46
don't know if she has to 'add' me or not, don't think so 'cos I've put my fb page to open/public , but I'm afraid I'm about as clued up as you regarding this new technology LT, which is probably why I couldn't get the link to work in the first place, I even had to get someone (the girl filming it) to upload the video to fb in the first place 'cos I didn't know how to do it LOL
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 14 at 13:24
I did it withing the 24 hours but only just, Sunday morning and all that.

I sustained a cut on the bridge of my nose due to Dearly Beloveds' overenthusiastic throwing of the stockpan of icebergs. She enjoyed it far too much, and Littl'un had a jug hiding around the corner too.

I think calling for volunteers to continue is the way to go, .....

VW LT Camper not Cramper

Canada LT28 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada LT28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 14 at 17:35
Just to throw some cold water on the challenge, haha, ......Wink

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/25/matt-damon-ice-bucket-challenge_n_5709031.html
94 LT28 Doka 2.4D
Slow and built to stay that way
87 T3 soon to be a camper
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 14 at 18:58
There is a Cervical Cancer challenge too...........Camel Toe........honest guv.

VW LT Camper not Cramper

BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 14 at 19:41
Well done LT, Thumbs Up Clap Clap yeah the cold comes as a bit of a shock no matter how much you steel yourself doesn't it, Big smile sounded like your 'little 'un' and the other half especially, enjoyed that immensely, loved the way your other half just let fly straight in the mush, looked like she might have been waiting to do that for a while. LOL LOL

p.s. did you ever get to see my IB challenge in the end ? fb page is still on public.

Edited by BeJay - 31 Aug 14 at 19:49
 Post Reply Post Reply