The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LT 35 2.4d non turbo Camper for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerryelferreto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LT 35 2.4d non turbo Camper for sale
    Posted: 21 May 19 at 15:20
Hope this is in the right place!!!!!!
Having rushed into buying an LT long wheelbase camper, because they look so great, I now realise that the work required is beyond my capability. It does need the usual panels around the bottom and under the windscreen.
If it was only this I would be quite happy. Me and my mig would sit and play all day. I did price up all the panels and they came to about £400.
But there is something wrong with the engine.
Fuel leaks out of the injectors. It smokes for a few minutes after start up.
I did drive it the 120 miles from Bristol, but it was slow and lacked power.
People have said its this others have said its that and to be honest If I knew exactly what it was, I would probably pay to have it done.
But it probably needs someone who knows about these vans to sort it.
The Good parts about it are that it has an MOT until late December and the underneath is as solid as a rock. The chassis and the floor are virtually rust free. (which is why I bought it).
It seems a shame to break it for spares, so if someone was to offer me £750 for it they could tow it away legally.  How much did I pay?? I hear you ask  More than twice that.
My tel number is 07964308289 and my name is Gerry

Post Reply Post Reply