The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LT 28 Camper for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainbombard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LT 28 Camper for sale
    Posted: 11 May 18 at 15:39

CALLING ALL LT ENTHUSIASTS!

This LT28 Camper  E124 FPG (1st registered 1988) is for sale. A rare opportunity to buy a classic vehicle that not only looks brilliant, but which is in sound mechanical order as well. This camper, if looked after well, will not only, hopefully, appreciate in value as well as being great fun to own and drive!

The interior is slightly dated, but clean and tidy. The equipment includes 4 ring gas / oven / gas boiler/ multi fridge / TV.cupboards/ . The camper is wired for mains / 12 volt and has a large solar panel that charges the two large batteries.

I bought the vehicle a year ago as I was impressed by the bodywork / chassis / engine , and  general look of the vehicle. However I knew that there were issues to be attended to, and so I set about rectifying various problems.

I renewed the following.

Entire ignition system ( Points/Coil/HT leads/Spark plugs)

Fuel tank filling system/pipes/cleaned fuel tank.

New petrol pump.

New engine house rubber seal.

New Clutch Assembly.

New tyres.

New radial arm bushes/tracking/etc.

New water boiler.

The engine is brilliant (2.400 petrol.) Starts 1st time every time. It is dry and clean- no oil droppings)

All other running gear is good and the van is sold with a 12 month MOT.

All recent work to the vehicle has been carried out by an excellent, local, reputable garage. Receipts for all this and work carried out by previous owners is available.

It has 178,000 miles on clock. We have used it several times since all the work was carried out and she is now a lovely, reliable drive.

Must be seen to be fully appreciated.

Price £10,000 ONO

Reason for sale- Change in circumstances and need for funds forces this reluctant sale.

Edited by captainbombard - 11 May 18 at 15:43
Captain Bombard
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 18 at 12:07
Some images would be nice.Smile
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
nooberdoober View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooberdoober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 18 at 00:50
Originally posted by LTCamper89 LTCamper89 wrote:

Some images would be nice.Smile

If you search the number plate, there are images on google.
I got me a 2.4 straight Six......and it's a soundin JUICY!

1984 LT40 2.4 petrol Coachbuilt Autotrail Motorhome
captainbombard View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainbombard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 18 at 12:07
Camper is now on Gumtree - £9500. Pics there. Not sure how to put them on this forum? Not very tech savvy! 
 Post Reply Post Reply