The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lt 28 camper autosleeper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m+m lt28 camper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lt 28 camper autosleeper
    Posted: 18 Sep 16 at 17:40
Hi all probably regret selling this but lack of use and new baby and cost of storage it time to let someone else enjoy her so here goes
1981 lt 28 autosleeper camper 2.0 petrol (audi engine)
4 speed manual covered just over 60k from new !
I've owned this for over 5 years but have known of it for over 25 years as it's been sold in between our friends circle.
No real sevice history as such but it has had in the last couple of years a new clutch recon alternator new battery and sevice.last year just before mot it had a full service including cam belt and follower also a new leisure battery all fitted by me.
We used it to holiday in Dorset and Somerset last year so it probably on done 600 miles since last mot it currently has run out but if I get a chance I will see if I get a chance to put it through one .
She has on board water and waste tanks shower fridge 12v/240/gas also cooker/grill heater running hot water twin internal gas bottles leisure battery electric hook up with shore line tyres all very good new 5 years ago covered little mileage sleeps 4 very easily but can fit 6 with a bit of a squeeze.
She is a real tardis when you see the layout with her fold away beds etc
Interior is as it left autosleeper and is showing a little wear on the seat covers bit thread bear but adds to the charm. Easy to recover or perfectly use able we just put them upside down when we used it and swapped them back when we didn't.front seats are different which I changed for ford seirra grey cloth which look great and are very comfortable!! The head lining in the cab area is missing but does not really notice as it's a small cab.great runner which I would drive anywhere if your on this site you know they are slow ugly but great fun can't upload photos at mo but if you text I can wasap or email them looking £4000 ono best to call me on 0772337965 matt forgot to say I'm in Hertfordshire and viewing anytime just ring first or if you want any more info just ask matt
addive View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 16 at 15:45
hello
please can you tell me if it's a high top
and can you post some photo's
thank you adrian
only the good die young so I'm going to live for every
m+m lt28 camper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m+m lt28 camper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 16 at 19:37
Sorry yes it's a high top I get some photos up as soon as possible if you text me if can send you some matt
Wayfon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayfon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 16 at 20:55
Hi, is you van Still for sale? if so could you please what's app some pictures to 07766565913.Tried texting you but your number is wrong in the ad. Thank you & Regards Wayne
m+m lt28 camper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m+m lt28 camper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 16 at 12:51
Sorry number should read 07772 337965 matt
 Post Reply Post Reply