The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Tech help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Let there be light!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vwben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let there be light!
    Posted: 08 Sep 18 at 15:29
Hey, new to this forum so been having a look yo see if I could find any answers but alas!!
I have a 1988 2.1 Caravelle syncro with some issues that I can't get my head around. Everything was working juat fine until last month when my dipped beams and taillights suddenly stopped working. The only lights I had was to hold the full beam stalk towards me which (as I was driving in the mountains with lots of tunnels) finally got very hot and burnt something out. Now I have no lights and no windscreen wipers! The main beam switch under the indicator stalk fell to pieces when I tried to take a look so I'm going to need another one of those. Has anyone anymore what the part number is for that or perhaps has a spare one they would like to sell me.
Also looking for any advice as to how to get my dipped beams and tail lights working again. I've done the obvious and checked fuses + earth crown but i just can't seem to find the issue.

Many many thanks!
Italjohn View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Italjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 18 at 20:27
Have you asked here?
 Post Reply Post Reply