The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Tech help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Internal overhead locker templates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickmean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Internal overhead locker templates
    Posted: 11 Mar 10 at 13:49
I am making a DIY MDF internal overhead locker above the drivers cabing or a TV, DVD player and PS2/3 and i was wondering if anuone had the dimensions to hand or have ever done this before.   i am a biff at DIy but have some spare MDF and want to try myself instead of wasting a fortune on it...

Please say someone can give me rough dimensions as cutting this does seem a little daunting lol.

thanks

nick
I want a boat!
DavidPallister View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidPallister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 10 at 13:55
All depends upon what roof you've got.  Your best bet is to measure the space you have, and make it to fit Smile

Dave
nickmean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickmean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 10 at 14:14
it is a hightop with a lower front end then the rear then slops back down again at the back...  ill see if i can find the name of it
I want a boat!
 Post Reply Post Reply