The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Insurance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1600stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Insurance
    Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 22:29
Hi all, Im trying to get some quotes for a camper ive seen on ebay but ive tryed compare.com etc but none of them list the vw camper??

What sort of price do you pay?
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 22:34
Tradesize View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tradesize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 22:34
forget your online run of the mill companies or any standard insurance compaines, you need to ensure you have AGREED VALUE. with vehicles of this nature (T3) it is essential. you choices are limited, in order of the best : glynwood (do a search on here) footman james, and i will  reluctantly mention adrian flux and HIC.

just to claify DO NOT INSURE WITH A MAINSTREAM INSURER, or if you vehicles gets written off they will probably only offer you about £500.
Tradesize View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tradesize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 22:37
excuse our friend G60steve i can assure you he means well! I think he just gets a bit frustrated when a subject has been covered 100's of times.
1600stu View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1600stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 22:37
Originally posted by g60steve g60steve wrote:

Embarrassed sorry
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 22:41
Frustated?  Totally pissed off more like!!Angry

From now on i will only help those who can or are willing to help themselves!

The rest of the idle twats can go an boil their own f'kin balls.Big%20smile
1600stu View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1600stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 22:48
Sorry new to the forums, didnt know about the search thing
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 22:50
Originally posted by 1600stu 1600stu wrote:

Sorry new to the forums, didnt know about the search thing

Exactly!
1600stu View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1600stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 22:55

if I had know I would'nt have botherd asking, it was just a simple request did'nt know i was going to upset people asking a question, Im new to the site I dont know whats been coverd or how many times.

We all have to start somewhere

1600stu View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1600stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 23:02
Shit sorry ive just seen the "Brick-yard insurance discount"

Sorry
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 23:11
LOL

dunt take it to heart... Steve is like that with everyone LOL

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 23:16

Would you walk into a restaurant,any restaurant and without looking at the menu ask the waiter.....what should i order?

No you wouldn't....so why here?

This is probably the most informative T3 website in the UK but still people think it's easier to ask rather than search!

Oh yes it may seem like i'm aiming this purely at you...honestly i'm not!!.....but when(and it does at times seem like it's just me!) I have to read through endless threads to make sure there's no shite being posted(oh and there's loads!!)it does get a bit repetative.

This took less than 1 second.....

*EDIT* Ok it's now expired.LOL

Edited by g60steve - 20 Oct 08 at 00:03
1600stu View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1600stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 23:23

Would you walk into a restaurant,any restaurant and without looking at the menu ask the waiter.....what should i order?

No you wouldn't....so why here?

This took less than 1 second.....

No but I have used restaurants more often than internet forums

Just clicked on that link and all I got was "Either the search has expired or you do not have permission to run this search"

Anyway I get the idea, I wont ask questions I will just search instead, Thought by posting questions etc I would get to know a few people so at any meets etc I would at least know a few people.

Dont know how many more times i have to say Im new and sorry, Ive only made 10 posts and half of them are on this bit
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 23:32

Like i said....not purely aimed at you but it is getting a bit repetative on here for "newbies".... and seasoned numpties for that matter......to ask a "done to death question" rather than search.

There is other ways to introduce yourself.....get to the bar for a start off.Wink
1600stu View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1600stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 23:38

.....get to the bar for a start off.Wink

I did sort of say hello and people started saying about drinks! took me a while to work out why Embarrassed

so what you drinking Wink
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 23:41
Pint of 1664 and a Jager if you please.....not in the same glass though.Wink
1600stu View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1600stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 23:46

Pint of 1664 and a Jager if you please.....not in the same glass though.Wink

...And a jager!! Im trying to save my money for a camper LOL
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 23:47

Come on it's only 1 bottle.Wink

1600stu View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1600stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 08 at 23:55

Come on it's only 1 bottle.Wink

LOL
hogboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hogboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 08 at 14:59
just read this post an had to giggle,it may sound harsh an a little intimadating wen you face the full on wrath of Mr g,ive had it too,but in fairness to Mr g it works,cause if i need 2 know owt i always search first,it must be a rite ball ache to trawl all these threads(though i reckon Mr g likes taking forum virgins an givin them a good seeing to)Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>