The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Show pictures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hockenheim Bus Tuning Treffen 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hockenheim Bus Tuning Treffen 2011
    Posted: 10 Feb 11 at 23:11
Just got confirmation that this years dates are 24th - 26th June - book yer holiday !!.
2011 camperjam tug and chug team member
CALLERS NEVER FAIL - DREAMERS USE E MAIL !!

Bristol Area-Tel 07721577612
TransPorscher View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 11 at 22:33
Here's the English invite I got. Every year the organiser asks if more people from the UK will come?????????????????????????Wink

INVITATION

to the Customized-Volkswagen-Van-Meeting at the Hockenheim Race-Track on  25.6.-27.6.2011

Dear friends of the Volkswagen vans. We would like to invite you to our 17th meeting of customized vans from type I-V in Hockenheim. We expect the fastest and most beautiful vans of the world. Any technical interested person is welcome. We  also drive some fast laps on the race-track saturday evening. People also do sell and buy used parts, listen to the music (including football-WM), watch the happenings on the track and get technical information. 

You find us in Sector C2 behind the bridge, near the museum where you can put your tents and cars, get to eat and to drink, toilets and japanese showers. Beginning of the event is friday, 25.6. 14.00 hrs, end is sunday 27.6. 14 hrs. – no reservation necessary, payment at the entry -(25 euro per car, 10 euro a person, 10 euro trailer) – just follow the sign with the race-car from the autobahn.- english spoken.

Information-contact:  Peter Hille  Tel: 0049 6222 4499  or  0049 172 8903430

Where else on this planet will you get to see a W12 powered T3 ?Shocked

Edited by TransPorscher - 19 Feb 11 at 22:47
Charlie

Small Moves Big Grooves! WeFunkRadio.com

surfzone View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 11 at 18:45
Hi all
S--t i'm going to miss it again sister poping up from taz on holiday please
get loads of photos
                  thanks surfzone CryCryCry
BUS.BOY View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUS.BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 11 at 17:56
come on then you lot lets get a list going 
for a fee of £10 i will ask your wife or girlfriends if you can go !!  lol

BUS BOY
DR DUB
TRANSPORSCHER
TURBO VINCE
MAD MATT

Edited by BUS.BOY - 02 Mar 11 at 01:12
************bristol t3 racers************
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 11 at 16:18
I'd like to stress on behalf of the organiser that he is very happy for anyone to go along but emphasises that this meeting is primarily about quality modified buses and enthusiasts of tuning them. Its a great event to meet people but not the place for partying til dawn. If the show sounds like your thing, book yer ferry, its a great experience and fantastic opportunity to leave your partner in the Rhine valley !.

Edited by Dr Dub - 17 Feb 11 at 11:14

ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Silence is golden, gaffa tape is silver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 11 at 23:25
 My Grandad left a few things in the Rhine Valley 70yrs back , maybe the Mrs can try and find them for him.
Www.justgiving.com/ELVIS-SUMMERS

Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 11 at 12:10
its full of grapes so she'll be merry and happy when you pick her back up !!.

TransPorscher View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 11 at 01:09
Originally posted by Dr Dub Dr Dub wrote:

I'd like to stress on behalf of the organiser that he is very happy for anyone to go along but emphasises that this meeting is primarily about quality modified buses and enthusiasts of tuning them. Its a great event to meet people but not for partying. If this sounds like you, book yer ferry, its a great experience and fantastic opportunity to leave the wife in the Rhine valley !.   

Not for partying !!!  Mind !!!!

The Germans don't like partying,don't drink, & definitely don't tow  Hot-Tub trailers behind T3s whilst not drinking & not partying !!!LOL

Perhaps if it's not for brick-yard members then ??   I'll post the invite on VZi !!!Wink

Ps The Rhine valley has many lovely camp sites, guaranteeing a good nights sleep whilst the coal barges & railways either side run 24 hours ! Smile

Edited by TransPorscher - 17 Feb 11 at 01:10
Charlie

Small Moves Big Grooves! WeFunkRadio.com

Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 11 at 11:07
Ok, message modified slightly - should i apologise for being first with the news this year ?. I'm sure you all know what was meant ! everyones welcome.

Edited by Dr Dub - 17 Feb 11 at 11:21

younger View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote younger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 11 at 22:01
love to go but my svx conversion wont be ready this year, its still on the palletCry
when the missis increases my pocket money i can get it sorted,
plenty of pics please so i can see what i missed Thumbs Up
1988 multivan magnum
MADMATT View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

twin turbo taff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MADMATT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 11 at 22:49
I will be there. Few fellow locals promising to come this year now just got to rebuild the blue bus not taking the t4 this year  Thumbs Up
caron666 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M NOT A BIRD, HONEST!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caron666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 11 at 23:18
Whats a japanese shower?
gusbang View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gusbang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 11 at 23:29
T3 Doka 2.1MV
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 11 at 23:46
thats pretty close to a japanese german shower.

ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Silence is golden, gaffa tape is silver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 11 at 01:23
 I thought German showers usually didnt have water coming out of them?
Www.justgiving.com/ELVIS-SUMMERS

Warrant3005 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warrant3005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 11 at 21:30
I'm in Charlie, make sure I make it this year, you going in the South African then? DaveSmile
Scally
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 11 at 12:19
[QUOTE=Warrant3005] I'm in Charlie

Does your mother know ?

Pascal-141 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pascal-141 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 11 at 22:41
Originally posted by BUS.BOY BUS.BOY wrote:

come on then you lot lets get a list going 

BUS BOY
DR DUB
TRANSPORSCHER
TURBO VINCE
MAD MATT

I will be there also .Smile

By-the-way , @ Bus Boy : we were there last year also , we were the 2 Belgian guys (2 white T4's) next to you at the camping grounds .   (I've been talking to you @ CamperJam 2010 also Wink ,remember  ?  You advised me to join Brick-yard , so ... i did (finally) LOL 
Pascal (From Belgium)
My cars :
VW T4 California Generation 2.5TDI 151HP
VW Amarok 2.0BiTurbo
VW T4 2.5TDI
VW T2a Panel van
VW T3 doka Syncro

...And more VW T4 (breaking for parts)
BUS.BOY View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUS.BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 11 at 22:20
************bristol t3 racers************
mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 11 at 22:23
Right, I'm up for this one this year...  Got to get ferry booked and work diary clear
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>