The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Health and Safety

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 23:30
Rich just take a look at the majority of posts from Zub because if that's him having a laugh i'm glad i go to bed before 2am and then get up before midday and have a life. Big smile

Niko....why PM when there's a phone number clearly visible if someone's "got beef"?
bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 23:36
Originally posted by rogerthecat rogerthecat wrote:

No, Zub is bugging me.
I don;t know him and his "having a laugh" is tiresome and getting very dull and boring.
You are blowing smoke so far up his arse his vision must be clouded.
I choose not to PM him and have him tell me to fuck off because he is behaving like an idiot - if he wants to get pissed and then fire up at people - he can piss off to several other forums where they appreciate that king of "having a laugh".

Your last post basically told him to fuck off, i guess you just do it the long way round.LOL

Why is it always fucking raining?
niko View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Nice fella.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 23:38
SteveB and RTC....

i think this is simply one of those cases where it comes across / is misconstrued differently than its intended.

Its not about blowing smoke ...or anything else....its about everyone cutting people a little slack from time to time....both ways.

we all say things that can be taken two ways....but its only a computer screen....many people dont know anything about the bloke they are talking to

as Steve has said about many of my posts.....(rightly) let it stop at what it was.
niko View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Nice fella.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 23:42
Originally posted by Steve B Steve B wrote:

Niko....why PM when there's a phone number clearly visible if someone's "got beef"?

Steve...it was not me who suggested the PM....I am not a fan of PM's as they can also be miscontrued and then made public.....but I know what youre saying.
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 23:47
The thing is most piss take posts on here are posted at a reasonable hour when everyone is on the same wavelength(ish).

Then the nocturnal one turns up and takes everything too serious because he's on here on his own and needs to vent his spleen.....Confused

Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 00:00
Originally posted by niko niko wrote:

Steve...it was not me who suggested the PM....I am not a fan of PM's as they can also be miscontrued and then made public.....but I know what youre saying.

Apologies Niko yes you're right you didn't...it's just your quote,quote,quote agreeing with someone elses reply that threw me....soz.Smile

bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 00:02
Originally posted by Steve B Steve B wrote:

Rich just take a look at the majority of posts from Zub because if that's him having a laugh i'm glad i go to bed before 2am and then get up before midday and have a life. Big smile

Ste, the pm mention was me, basically with the intention of taking this out of public view.

It seems to me that there is a bit of character assassination going on, the lad is busy this weekend so cant come on here and say "right i was out of order, apologies, give me some shit" (but he'll probs show up later)

RTC..... you have registered your distaste, dislike and you are now on a mission, your posts have told us that you want Zub to fuck off, your posts align themselves to moderators. You also post that zubs foul mouth rantings have put paid to your lads looking at the forum.

What exactly are you trying to do?

(Ive edited cause i got it wrong first time)

Edited by bbrich - 05 Oct 09 at 00:48
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 00:15
Yes Rich very true it was you who mentioned using the PM method but has everyone can see my phone number is underneath every post i make so no need for PM's because they are just typed words/sentences.
If someone really wants to "have a chat" they'll pick up the phone.

It's good to talk.Wink

Busy this weekend...he wasn't Sunday morning between 12am and 2am.Or was that one of his children in charge of the keyboard...who knows?

bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 00:31
Ste, yeah he can ring you, but why would he, theres no beef.

Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 01:18
Originally posted by bbrich bbrich wrote:

Ste, yeah he can ring you, but why would he, theres no beef.

Are you sure about that?
bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 01:31
LOLLOL
I know funny as fuck, i keep going back to it and pissing myself laughing.

Im done, cant be arsed with it any longer.
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 06:31
Thas got Beef!

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
rogerthecat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 07:56

LOLLOL

Yep absolutely hilarious, the biting wit and satire passed me by the first time but now, in the cold light of dawn i see the comedic genius for all its true majesty. Zub and Rich the lost comedy duo, a nation weeps. Shocked
T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
mr bricolage View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr bricolage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 09:21
I must admit I didn't find it that funny but then again it's on the internet and someone else finds it funny so it must be alright. Bear in mind that little changes, just because your sat anonymously behind a keyboard, in how people percieve your actions. Diamond Hell springs to mind, now where is he?
Euramobil Terestra
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 09:30
Originally posted by mr bricolage mr bricolage wrote:

. Diamond Hell springs to mind, now where is he?
LOLLOLLOL oh now youve done it!!!!LOLLOLLOL
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

rogerthecat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 09:35

Diamond Hell springs to mind, now where is he?

No, no, no - mustn't it's already half nine and I have not started work, this would just eat up a whole day!!!!!
T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
Tee4 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'm not indecisive,or am I?You bet I am!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 09:44
MMMMMMM all this mention and talk of beef! Can I have yorkshire pud and roast spuds with mine pleaseTongue

Edited by Tee4 - 05 Oct 09 at 09:46
spg View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
ALIVE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 10:07
 And I thought we were all mates.... Looks as if I may need to re-think that idea  Confused
1985 Fischer converted Syncro now running on LPG (sometimes)

1965 Split Panel (in bits)
bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 16:28
Originally posted by rogerthecat rogerthecat wrote:

LOLLOL

Yep absolutely hilarious, the biting wit and satire passed me by the first time but now, in the cold light of dawn i see the comedic genius for all its true majesty. Zub and Rich the lost comedy duo, a nation weeps. Shocked

Different strokes for different folks, it still makes me piss, much in the way you watch a mate do something stupid and not warn them but take a step back and let them carry on.

He has called you a pair of pricks and told you that you are both wankers in huge type, shouting it in your face but then he threatens you with his missus, can you not see the funny side to that? Youv'e gotta realise that just isn't serious. If you cant see that youv'e gotta be pretty touchy.

Lol your trying to involve me in the process of his rant, ive just stood back and encouraged him, at first i thought he had lost his tampax, but now i see your the one on the blob. Dont take it all so personal, like i said earlier just tell him to fuck off, youll be better thought of for doing it. 
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 16:41

. Diamond Hell springs to mind, now where is he?

Burnt alive in the back of a T4 Syncro.

A mysterious disfigured southerner in a dress was seen running away from the scene, muttering something about "that fucking Syncro"
Well, when I say running... his legs were moving at running speed, but due to the length of them he wasnt moving very fast.

Heres a photofit:

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>