Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Health and Safety

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

early morning troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZUB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Health and Safety
    Posted: 03 Oct 09 at 01:15

Steve B
Zubs LT and fire the fucker.Big smile

Rogerthetwat
Will he be inside?Big smile

Anyone reading this got kids, something you just don't want to hear/read when you want to take your kids/family away with you for a great weekend.

I'm a bell end
bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 09 at 01:46
clear ur inbox
Why is it always fucking raining?
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 09 at 08:36
to be neither of them mentioned your kid.

they were taking the piss.
like you do.
a lot.

This post makes no sense to anyone that hasnt read the other post, might have been better posted in that thread?

Seriously, having met both  Steve and Paul, I'm pretty sure neither of them would want to harm your kids, or your wife. Paul is too short anyway, he wouldnt be able to reach to pour the petrol through the window, and Steve would drink the petrol rather than see it go to waste.

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
shapey View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shapey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 09 at 10:23
Wacko 
timmythedog View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

westy fetishist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timmythedog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 09 at 11:03
maybe they're just afraid of witches?Big smile  Hopefully everyone is just having a giggleHandshake 
Syncro doka td
T4 Multivan Generation, 151
89 Caravelle Exclusive 2.1
Caravelle GL AFN tdi
53 plate T4 Panel.888 special x factor.
88 DG Panel(uncut)
calypso Atlantic pop.
bonnes View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 09 at 21:26
i thought zub was like 14, agreed dont think anyone here would burn kids,on a BCS bonfire night a few english people maybeWink
rogerthecat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 08:26
Originally posted by Tee3 Tee3 wrote:

to be neither of them mentioned your kid.

Correct! Thumbs Up

they were taking the piss.
Correct Thumbs Up

like you do, a lot.
Correct Thumbs Up

This post makes no sense to anyone that hasnt read the other post, might have been better posted in that thread?
Correct Thumbs Up

Seriously, having met both  Steve and Paul, I'm pretty sure neither of them would want to harm your kids, or your wife.
Thumbs Up

Paul is too short anyway, he wouldn't be able to reach to pour the petrol through the window
I have more than one match!!WinkLOL

Steve would drink the petrol rather than see it go to waste.
Correct Thumbs Up

Zub you really are an idiot!

T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 12:47
ahhh the joys of the internet, sometimes we post words that are ringing round our heads that would never leave our lips.

Zub has come in off his works doo bladdered and somehow climbed on a very high horse, he's posted out of pure devilment, tongue in cheek.

I too was a bit concerned as to what he had posted thinking he was on the attack and a bit pissed off, but he was pissing himself slurring when i rang him.

So you takes it as you takes it. Zub is a decent geezer, would walk ur granny over the road without feeling her up or robbing her purse, he likes a bit of banter, once bladdered the banter gets harsher its just a shame the pair of you werent on at the time, could of been a fucking belter.Big smile

mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 12:50
^^^  WHS ^^^^
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
Chappy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Arriba! Yii-hah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 21:01
Originally posted by bonnes bonnes wrote:

agreed dont think anyone here would burn kids,on a BCS bonfire night a few english people maybeWink

Oi!! LOL  I'll remember that at Newgale in Nov...LOL
Back in the slow lane, yeah!
mr bricolage View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr bricolage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 21:13
Whicker Man springs to mind
Euramobil Terestra
sportwomble View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportwomble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 21:27
Originally posted by Chappy Chappy wrote:

Originally posted by bonnes bonnes wrote:

agreed dont think anyone here would burn kids,on a BCS bonfire night a few english people maybeWink

Oi!! LOL  I'll remember that at Newgale in Nov...LOL
Now if we just host it inside  the walls of chester
(where did I leave my long bow?)
Underground overground
Chappy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Arriba! Yii-hah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 21:35

LOLLOL
LOL
Back in the slow lane, yeah!
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 22:28
Originally posted by bbrich bbrich wrote:

once bladdered the banter gets harsher its just a shame the pair of you werent on at the time, could of been a fucking belter.

There is a difference between banter and abuse.
Banter usually takes place as a series of witty and well crafted humorous comments and responses.
Abuse is essentially a foul mouthed rant.
I'll leave you to re read Zub's posts and then decide if it was just abusive or banter.

Just out of interest, can someone show me where I suggested torching his van with his family in it? If you look carefully and read it, it's written in English if that is of any assistance, perhaps you can get a sober grown up to help him understand how the phraseology and punctuation makes the sentence into a question - a big clue is the ? at the end.
No suggestion, no family. Big smile
T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
niko View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Nice fella.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 22:47
its all a big wind up....nothing else.

d'not take yourselves....anybody....any posts too serious ......and all turns out well.

as BBirch indicates what comes across on a computer screen is not what runs around in the mind of the typist......especially after a few homebrews.Wink

it would be nice if anyone could just type anything they wanted as a funny reposte without fear of anyone getting the wrong end of the stick.....but i spose lifes not like that (yet).

its only a gas Wink

Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 23:12
Wow!! Only just seen this!

I know i'm supposed to read everything on here but sometimes i have the chance to have a life and when i get back from that said life i tend to skip all of Zubs posts because 99% of them are nowt o'clock drink induced shite because you do stay awake more than most don't you Zub?Wink...but this one....WTF!!!

Zub nobody said anything about firing your kids apart from you!Confused
If you are unable to take part in banter,which sways both ways rather than all your way,i think the internet isn't for you! Big smile

I've already invited him to phone me if he's "got beef" with me but as yet no phone call?

bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 23:15
Originally posted by rogerthecat rogerthecat wrote:

once bladdered the banter gets harsher its just a shame the pair of you werent on at the time, could of been a fucking belter.

Banter usually takes place as a series of witty and well crafted humorous comments and responses.
I'll leave you to re read Zub's posts and then decide if it was just abusive or banter.

Just out of interest, can someone show me where I suggested torching his van with his family in it? If you look carefully and read it, it's written in English if that is of any assistance, perhaps you can get a sober grown up to help him understand how the phraseology and punctuation makes the sentence into a question - a big clue is the ? at the end.

We can all read the post, we can all see that you dont want to fire Zub's family, perhaps we should start a new thread titled "RTC didnt want to fire Zub's family", it does seem to be bugging you.

As i posted earlier you takes it how u takes it, you can call it abuse, i know him, he's having a laugh.

Im not into character assassination, nor would i blow smoke up someones arse telling em how wonderful they are, so just tell him to Fuck Off and you think he was out of order.

Perhaps P.M. him and tell him to fuck off and he was out of order. He'll probably P.M you back saying Fuck off back and fair play.

Its really is that simple.Wink

Edited by bbrich - 05 Oct 09 at 00:06
niko View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Nice fella.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 23:21
Originally posted by niko niko wrote:

its all a big wind up....nothing else.

d'not take yourselves....anybody....any posts too serious ......and all turns out well.

as BBirch indicates what comes across on a computer screen is not what runs around in the mind of the typist......especially after a few homebrews.Wink

it would be nice if anyone could just type anything they wanted as a funny reposte without fear of anyone getting the wrong end of the stick.....but i spose lifes not like that (yet).

its only a gas Wink

I know its difficult to read everything on here.............but sometimes a little self moderation is called for.

dont look too deeply into Zubs post......its just a cackle.

I like his wit...his posts are a little risk'eh...but thats what makes this forum.....its so much better than baiting someone.
niko View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Nice fella.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 23:23

Originally posted by rogerthecat rogerthecat wrote:

We can all read the post, we can all see that you dont want to fire Zub's family, perhaps we should start a new thread titled "RTT didnt want to fire Zub's family", it does seem to be bugging you.

As i posted earlier you takes it how u takes it, you can call it abuse, i know him, he's having a laugh.

Im not into character assassination, nor would i blow smoke up someones arse telling em how wonderful they are, so just tell him to Fuck Off and you think he was out of order.

Perhaps P.M. him and tell him to fuck off and he was out of order. He'll probably P.M you back saying Fuck off back and fair play.

Its really is that simple.Wink

just about right.
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 09 at 23:25
No, Zub is bugging me.
I don;t know him and his "having a laugh" is tiresome and getting very dull and boring.
You are blowing smoke so far up his arse his vision must be clouded.
I choose not to PM him and have him tell me to fuck off because he is behaving like an idiot - if he wants to get pissed and then fire up at people - he can piss off to several other forums where they appreciate that king of "having a laugh".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>