The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > Syncro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy days.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy days.
    Posted: 27 Sep 12 at 17:32
LOL

Edited by orcecaveman - 17 May 13 at 16:09

mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 12 at 17:51
deja vu Dave?
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Silence is golden, gaffa tape is silver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 12 at 18:09
I know someone who got hold of him last week so must still be about.
Www.justgiving.com/ELVIS-SUMMERS

orcecaveman View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 12 at 20:33
Ian, are you out there?Confused

Edited by Devon.Dave - 08 Oct 12 at 11:16

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 12 at 21:55
Anybody seen him?. Thumbs Down

Edited by Devon.Dave - 08 Oct 12 at 11:17

..lee.. View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..lee.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 12 at 20:44
Spoke to him a week or so ago on the phone.

Lee
it`s a big round cage but there`s too many animals in it for my liking.to address this ring lee on 07977 765818.
mcgill5 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcgill5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 12 at 22:37
just logged on by chance for first time in a very long time! i am around and very busy, i am doing everything by myself,not been answering landline or even attempting to wade through thousands of emails, i was led to believe 6 months ago that i was getting the vacant yard next to me,which meant i could move some of my 63 vehicles out the way to make room for the guy i have rented a third of my unit and enough parking for 10 of his customers. he moves in..... someone else gets the yard i was told i was getting...... meant i had to magic 20 spaces.... and it meant i only had access to unit round back...... meant i often had to shift 6-10 vans to get in and most of them are non runners!!!!!

back-log just about clear and almost organised, i am only taking in the bare minimum of work to pay bills and trying to get 6 campers up and running for hire by April.
Sorry to all who have tried to contact me but i find it very hard to say no to anyone for anything and it has been a big factor in the various bouts of illness i have been having over the past 18 months or so, feeling best i have in a long time and trying not to go down the same road as before. if anyone realy needs to get a hold of me then its best to send a text to my mobile as i dont tend to answer with-held numbers or listen to voicemail on the day opr evan week that they were left. i also lost my i-phone a month ago and didnt have any of the 800+ numbers i have collected over the years backed up!!!! so my number is 07732098577   cheers mcgill
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 12 at 20:06
Ian, it appears youve been struggling for 18 months, and the past year since Russel f**ked you over and did a runner to S Africa. Well heres youre answer, sell all those 63 vehicles, sell all your stock, tools and whatevere youve got. That should raise enough dosh for any Scotsman to retire and keep you in 'Bucky' for many years to come. Beer

mcgill5 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcgill5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 12 at 20:18
worked this hard to get where i am,not in it for the money at all! just want to get back to a level when selling parts and camping was fun for me. i had 80 vans in a yard which i broke for fun at weekends and drove HGVs during week long before i started syncro-nutz. got rock sliders back on friday,so give me your address in spain and i will post you a set,cheers mcgill
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 12 at 12:41
Confused

Edited by orcecaveman - 17 May 13 at 16:09

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 12 at 17:23
Wink

Edited by orcecaveman - 17 May 13 at 16:05

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 12 at 20:06
Wink

Edited by orcecaveman - 17 May 13 at 16:06

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 12 at 11:56
Thumbs Down

Edited by orcecaveman - 17 May 13 at 16:06

Holydiver View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Baxters Chocolate Star Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holydiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 12 at 13:25
Still searching??
Any chance of some photo's still??

Cheers
G

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 12 at 17:23
Wacko

Edited by orcecaveman - 17 May 13 at 16:07

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 12 at 17:54
Tongue

Edited by orcecaveman - 17 May 13 at 16:07

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 12 at 17:55
Ermm

Edited by Devon.Dave - 22 Dec 12 at 09:37

ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Silence is golden, gaffa tape is silver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 12 at 19:52
http://forum.club8090.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=112092

"ian here,just to let anyone here know that i am still alive,no i dont answer the work telephone number,i dont go through emails more than twice in a month"

" i have been trying to get this company for the past 2-3 years into the campervan rental side of things"

funny old way to run a business, fingers crossed for you chap!!!
Www.justgiving.com/ELVIS-SUMMERS

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orcecaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 12 at 22:00

Would be great Elvis if you can intercept him on his Cornwall trip. 

Edited by Devon.Dave - 24 Mar 13 at 10:59

mcgill5 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcgill5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 12 at 22:00
this is the only way i am able to operate at the moment as i am the only person i can realy rely on to get me through the things which should have been done by others who owed me big time, so when i get through this difficult stage i hope my life is much easier than the past 3 or 4 years.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>