The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for my LT35 motorhome campervan - D751CBC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for my LT35 motorhome campervan - D751CBC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockradio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for my LT35 motorhome campervan - D751CBC
    Posted: 02 Aug 20 at 13:41
Trying to find the current owner of my old LT35 campervan D751CBC I sold in 2014. I want to buy it back when owner comes to sell it. Tried tracing it but man I sold it to says he sold it in 2019 and cant find contact details for them. Currently taxed and tested till June 2021 so its being used.

Email: rockingrabbit@gmail.com

Was such a good vehicle and deeply regretting selling it now. Very solid underneath as stored in a large coach house but got cosmetic rust to body while i owned it and probably got worse but I intend to spend thousands on renovating body. Underside was mint when I sold it 6 years ago and should still be very good unless left to rot.

If anyone see's this camper please let me know where you saw it or even better, let them know I am looking for it and willing to pay their asking price without haggling. Reward of £250 to person who helps me locate my old van.

w

Edited by rockradio - 24 Apr 21 at 21:35
LT35 camper 1987 2.4 litre 6 pot diesel, DW engine, no turbo, no PAS.
 Post Reply Post Reply