The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caravan, camping exterior for VW LT 4x4 Doka

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafollos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caravan, camping exterior for VW LT 4x4 Doka
    Posted: 13 Feb 20 at 16:45
Hello everyone!

I am close to buying VW LT45 4x4 in a Doka version, and would like to adapt a caravan or better - a camper exterior like Dethleffs or something like that.

I am in Poland and it's close to impossible to find a damaged camper from which I would be able to adapt the camper "trailor".

Anybody knows where I can look in Germany? Maybe someone has a front damaged camper for sale? Mobile.de does not give me anything.

Budget is 2000 euro.

Thanks in advance for help!!!
Janek
Monster LT View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monster LT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 20 at 22:02
If it's a damaged camper you want you'll need to just keep looking. Check ebay uk and Germany. The doka isn't an easy size to find a good match for. You may be lucky and find another Doka with a cabin attached for sale, but don't hold your breath. I'd be wanting to make my own from scratch and de-mountable. Search "absetzkabine". Let us know if you do get the doka.
LT45-TD-ACL-intercooler-4x4-1993
 Post Reply Post Reply