The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Bus Park
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Importing t3 doka

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Importing t3 doka
    Posted: 14 Jul 19 at 15:54
Hi all just joined and my first time with an older van! I have a t3 doka that has been bought in from Lithuania but not registered on English plates, I don’t have any information on it at all to fill the dvla forms in so I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get all the information from as I can’t seem to find anything on google or if anyone has a log book I could see as a Lithuanian log book has very little information, thanks for any help! 
gary1998 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 19 at 20:46
what kinda info is it you need

beware the fury of a patient man

http://www.eireball.com/
Hoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 19 at 20:52
All the details of the van from factory like wheels base size in mm it’s asking for on the form v55/5 alsorts of technical iformation really. Just wondering if there was a website I could get all the standard info for one 
Chappy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Arriba! Yii-hah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 19 at 22:57

I'd advise talking to DVLA. We've imported a coupe of vans, and at first look the paperwork looks complicated/unintelligible. In the end I talked to DVLA and 80% of the info on the forms wasn't required due to vehicle age.

Give them a call and talk through it - they're there to support.

Back in the slow lane, yeah!
Hoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 19 at 10:42
Thanks mate much appreciated
 Post Reply Post Reply