The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

6 x Compomotive M1580, 4 x Kumho KL71 tyres

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tristan DeCam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6 x Compomotive M1580, 4 x Kumho KL71 tyres
    Posted: 09 Jul 19 at 12:46
For sale, new 6 x M1580 rims 8 x 15 ET 30, there is 4 x Kumho KL71 tyres as well. Never been driven on, only fitted to syncro to confirm clearance. 

These were for my syncro doka project that is no longer going ahead, the plan was to have it as an expedition vehicle hence the 2 x spare wheels. 

Tyres were fitted to check clearness on syncro, they have been stored off the syncro while the project was taking place. 

I will be prepared to consider breaking the set to 4 x wheels and tyres and 2 x wheel, should a buyer want to split, ideally they will take all as 1 lot. 

The 4 x wheels and tyres are currently with Mario of MV engineering up in the Telford area, the remaining 2 wheels are down in Hampshire. Should the buyer take as 1 lot, the 2 x wheels will be shipped with UK at the cost to me but the 4 x wheels and tyres with either need to be collected from Telford area or shipping arranged at buyers expense 

Link to pics below 
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e3o45wnkfb1f ... AcSoa?dl=0

I am looking for £950 for the 6 rims and 4 x tires. 

PM me or call 07725365900
 Post Reply Post Reply